Reversed...

Denis's POV
"Then what are we ganna do?!" Corl asked looking flustered. "Anything but giving you away..." I said trying not to cry. "I think we should give Ethan away..." Sketch said jokingly. "HEY!" Both Ethan and Amie Yelled. "We're not giving her anything! We'll figure something out" Alex said trying to calm us down. Sub was sitting quietly. "Are you ok Sub?" Flebsy asked. "Ya...ya, I'm just thinking..." Sub replied. "About?" Amie asked. "Why Wendy wants Corl..." Sub was still in deep thought. "Corl what happened when you broke up with her?" I asked Corl. "Well..." Corl dragged on...

Corl's POV
*Flashback*

"Wendy! Im back!" I yelled. Wendy was upset. "Tell me why you were texting another boy at MIDNIGHT!?" Wendy Yelled. I looked at the phone it said..."Denis". "I told you he's my Friend!" I said boiling inside."I don't believe you.." Wendy went into the kitchen. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I thought. Wendy came back out. "So, I'll try this one more time! Why were you texting you " Friend" at midnight?!" Wendy repeated. "Because he's my F-r-i-e-n-d!" I replied. Wendy slowly walked toward me with a knife...I blacked out. Next thing I know I'm the the hospital room with the guys by my side.

*End*

"And that's what happened.." I said looking down. Denis kissed me. "Don't worry...Nothing will happen to you. I promise. For real this time!" Denis said tilting my chin so I was looking at him."I-I know...but what about you? If anything happened I wouldn't be able to live with myself! I don't want to hurt you or let anyone else!" I said sobbing. "Guys, *Breaths in* I'm going to Wendy, If she knows I'm out of the picture she'll leave you guys alone." Denis announced. "N-No! Denis please! Please Denis! I cried my eyes out. Denis kissed me on the lips, grabbed my by the waist and brought me close to him. " I...Love you...Don't forget that" Denis said quietly. (I'm over here trying not to cry! 😭😭😭😭😭) "Are you sure about this Denis?" Ethan asked Denis. "I'm...Sure, anything to protect my family..." Denis said looking at all of us. Ali ran up to him. "I love you uncle din din!" Ali said crying. Denis kissed her cheek. "I love you too" He softly said. "I love you too Max..." Denis looked to Max. Max was crying into Alex's pants leg. "Love you..." Max managed to say. Denis gave us our final goodbyes. This can't be happing....

Denis's POV
"Jent where do I have to go?" I asked. "Hospital...room...147." Jent said spacing his words."Well...I'm off, I love you guys!" I said trying not to cry. "We love you too!" Everyone echoed. I left the penthouse, I guessed it was the closest hospital to the house. "Blood Hospital." It said.. Well that's totally not creepy. I thought to myself. Under it was a quote, "Changing you Life, into something new..." I quote seemed fine, it was the name I was worried about. I walked in, there was so many people rushing around. "Excuse..Excu-...Excuse me!" Everyone just ignored me. Then I realized, They're robots... I walked up a large stairway. It seemed like it went on forever! I finally got to the top. I looked for room 147. "100....116...125...138...140...147!" I finally found the room. I opened the door, It creeked, I jumped. "So..Denis?" Wendy came out from behind me. "AHHHH!" I shouted. "I thought I told you guys I wanted Corl! You trying to be the hero?" Wendy smirked. "UH...Sure?" I said confused on what to say. "Actually, I think you'll do just fine..." Wendy looked me up and down... "Samuel!! Get my SwitchRay!" Wendy yelled. "SWITCHRAY?!" She doesn't want to do what I think. A short gray haired Robot (that look like a man) came in with a giant Tool that looked like a laser gun. "Samuel, would you like to do the honors?" Wendy asked the "Man". " Y-yes!" Samuel answered excitingly. He flipped this pressed that, Put in a code and aimed at the both of us. Everything felt time it was going in slow motion. "Don't!" I yelled trying to grab the ray... But I was to late. Denis...I mean Wendy! I mean! I don't even know anymore! ( note when Wendy is Denis and she is talking to anyone but Denis they will react like she's Denis and the same for Denis but they will act like he's Wendy. When I'm talking about Wendy or Denis I will put their real name instead of what hey look on the outside! So keep that in mind!)
Wendy looked at her new body. "I wander why I didn't date you instead of that twirp Corl." She said "J-just...promise me you won't hurt him..." I pleaded."Why would I do such a thing?" Wendy was up to something I know it. "Samuel will you watch our guest make him, I mean her feel welcomed...." Wendy said walking out of the room. "On it!" Samuel replied. He started to stare at me, I was getting a little freaked out When his eyes started to glow. Next thing I knew my body was made of stone. "Please take...c-care o-of My C-corl...."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey guys!! I wanted to make up for the last chapter for being so short!! But I hope you enjoyed this heart filled chapter!! Love y'all!! PEACE!! ✌✌✌✌