Still in your arms...

Alex's POV
I was running to the house, My home. He was back...How I don't know. I should have never got on Sub like that I bet he's so worried. The fight..it was...horrible.

*Flashback*

"So Sub, I wanted to talks to you about...uh" I stopped mid sentence. "What is it?" Sub sounded confused. "About, Max..." I finished. "Why? Do we need to talk about discipline, He hasn't done anything...I don't think?" Sub said. "No, I've just..been feeling..I guess, Unloved..." I said looking down. "Oh, Why?" Sub looked me in the eyes...I think. (With his eyes covered? XD) "Max is showing way more affection towards you..and you guys are doing everything together!" I said. "What do you mean?" (What do you mean oh oh oh! 🎤🎶🎵) he asked "What do you think I mean!?" I said my voice raising. "I don't understand!? Can't you just tell me!?" Sub stood up. I got up too, "This is too much!" I said. "Alex! Calm down!" Sub yelled. "I'm leaving!" I screamed. "If you wanna leave go ahead!" I slammed the door shut...

*End*

The thought of it made my head hurt. I need to get back I need to worn them! I reached my home, I rang the doorbell. "Hello...OMG!! Sub!!" Sketch answered the door. Sub came downstairs, His face all red and puffy from crying. "Hey, Sub..." I said. Sub jumped into my arms, I was... happy. "A-Alex I that you were dead!?" He exclaimed. "Well, I was.." I said. I closed my eyes...My ear and Tail appeared. "Remember... 9 lives!" I said happily. Sub started to play with my ears, I giggled. "Your still pretty cute..." He said examining me. "I need everyone to be down here in 5 minutes." I said panicking a bit. "Ok.." Sketch ran upstairs to get everyone.

5 minutes later...

Denis's POV
Alex called a meeting. We thought Sketch was playing a prank on us, But he wasn't. Alex seemed worried when I came downstairs with Corl , My sweet Corl. "Guys, We have a problem..." Alex started. "What is it?" Corl asked slightly leaning up, out of my arms. "H-Henry...is back.." He said shaking. "WHAT?!" I screamed, now I was out of the seat. "How?" Ethan asked. "I thought Jent killed him?" Amie looked confused. "Where is that rat?" Ellie asked. "Ellie, You do know that Wendy was controlling him right?" Sketch said. "SO, He kissed you!!!!" Ellie was obviously upset about that. "Uh anyway where is Flebsy?" Sketch asked. "I last saw him with Jent" Sub said. "Well, Henry I coming to kill us one by one..." Alex Stated. "So I'm guessing he was ganna start with you?" Sub asked. "Ya I thinks so." Alex said back. "He said he has something in for Denis and Corl?" Alex was confused. "W-What?" Corl was scared I was too, I was finally with my Cork..and I might lose that. "I can't deal with this I'm going to bed." Corl got up. "I'm ganna go too.." I said following Corl.

Midnight...

I was with Corl him snuggled in my chest. I started to run my fingers threw his hair. He started to snore softly. "I love you too much to let you go..." I whispered. I started to drift off to sleep.

Time ship...wait I mean skip...ya skip 😊

I looked up, Corl? Corl was next to me..Tied up, I was tied up to. "W-why...D-Denis are y-you awake?" He asked me, red from crying. Corl is sensitive, I dont well when someone hurts him like this. "Yes Baby, I'm so sorry I brought you into this..." I said trying to smile. "No its ok, I'm just..uh...tired." Corl said looking down. Henry did something I can tell..."Baby, What did he do to you?" I asked upset that I didn't protect him. "H-he, I can't!" Corl yelled. "Did he...rape..you?" I asked starting to get upset. Corl nodded slowly. "HENRY!! SHOE YOUR SELF!!" I yelled, no one, no one touches my Corl!  Henry came into the room, that smirk on his face. "So Corl I bet you enjoyed our fun..." He laughed. "STOP!" I tried to break the chains. Corl sat there. Henry came closer to Corl with, A KNIFE? He stabbed him. "CORL NO!" I yelled trying to break free. This cant be happening! Corl...Henry came up to me.."Bye Denis..." Henry stabbed me. I fell back. Everthing went dark..."Choose your world..." A voice said. I looked around none of these worlds had Corl in them. "I can't!" I yelled into the abyss. Everything started to shatter. My eyes started to slowly open. I still felt pain. I felt pressure on me...It was Corl. Corl was kissing me, I put my arms around him. We died in each others arms...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I love y'all bye!! Peace!! 😊😊😊✌✌✌