Who is He?!

Sketch's POV
I looked at Jent and Flebsy. Everyone was as surprised as me. "How are you guys here?" Denis questioned. "I can't stay away from Sketch for that long!" Jent answered. Then Me remembered, Seems things didn't change. Jent still likes me. "Jent..Don't..do..it!" Flebsy shouted. Jent ran up to me grabbed my waist and kissed me. "GET OF OF ME!!" I yelled surprised at what Jent had done. "I know you like it..." Jent said seductively. "He really doesn't!" Ellie yelled. "Get of Sketch, Jent!" Flebsy shouted pulling him off of me. "And who is this kitty Cat?"  Jent asked looking Ellie up and down. "My WIFE!" I said pulling Ellie close to me. "Uh this is why I'm here, Jent is acting weird" Flebsy said apologizing. "Don't try to make any moves..." Jent said. "He still likes Sketch like he always has." Ethan commented. "That never changed." Denis said."Could you  get a hold of your self and NOT make googoo eyes at Sketch?!" Ellie said annoyed. Ellie didn't seem to like Jent so far."I *Ahem* We need to figure out what's happening." Flebsy said. "Hm..." I started to wonder, Could it be her? No it can't! What does she want! Then it hit me. Corl. "First These to ladies are Ellie and Amie, Ellie is married to Sketch with their daughter Ali. And Sub and Alex's son Maxwell. Amie is engaged to Ethan" Denis said warmly. We went back to the penthouse to go over possible reasons why Jent is acting like this. "Sketch can I talk to you?" Ellie asked me. "Ya sure!" I replied. (This has nothing to do wit the book but DANCE BRAKE!! I'm listening to Ethan's full theme song "On My Own" its so lit 😎😎😎) " Dont do anything..." Jent warned. "she's my Wife so if I want to I can!" I said angrily. Me and Ellie went upstairs in our bedroom. "I don't like Jent..." Ellie confessed. "I don't know what's going on he normally isn't this bad!" I said. "Hm I think I know..." She looked worried. "But we have to go tell the others." She said. We went back downstairs. "No messy hair,Clothing, or out of breath. They didn't do anything." Sub said laughing. "Oh thats...good, I would have to kill her." Jent said happily. "Uh...anyway I think I know what's happening." Ellie looked at me with that look. "No...No..NO it can't be her!! I thought it was I wasn't sure!!" I was worried. "What is it?" Alex asked. "Wendy...is back" I said stuttering my words as I spoke. "What does she want?" Corl asked getting out of Denis's arms. "....Y-you" Ellie said slowly. "WHAT!" Denis yelled. "No...she can't...she WONT!" Denis was angry really angry. We all looked at Jent, he wasn't moving for some reason. There was a familiar voice coming from him. Wendy. "Seems as you guys found out what was happing. I want MY Corl back in a week, or Denis will be killed. Or worse everyone." Wendy stopped talking. "What are we ganna do!?" Amie asked worried. "We're ganna give me to her" Corl answered. "No, we're not! I can't lose you!! We'll find a way, Somehow..."  Denis finshed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey!! Guys sorry its a short chapter and my randomness....but I hope you enjoyed!! Love y'all!!! PEACE!! ✌✌✌✌