Mom?

Denis's POV
My eyes started to open up slowly. "Uncle Din Din is waking up!. It was Ali? Why is she here. Turns out everyone was here. " Denis!" Corl ran up to me, and kissed me. I kissed back, I didn't lose him...Sketch, Ellie,Ethan, Amie,Sub,Alex, The Kids, and my one and only Corl were all gathered around me. "You guys are different from the others." A voice said. "Uh?" Sketch said looking around. A figure stepped out from the darkness. It was..Mom? (Ms.Holly Denis's Adoptive Mother) It can't be..."Mom is that you?" I asked walking up to her. She opened up her arms "Yes it is...Son" My mother said. She never called me that...ever. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "It is important that you listen to me." Holly said. "What is wrong?" Amie asked. "I was thinking the same thing." Ethan said stepping forward. "In your world your guys are ganna all be together..." She stopped. "What else?" Alex asked. She sighed, "Everyone that ever hated you will still hate you guys, Biff and Squid, May and August, and Henry." She paused again. "But we made up with Biff and Squid and May and August are dead!" Ellie exclaimed. "Yes darling but remember, You all go killed by Henry. You will always be with each other, but you will be in different worlds. Also I won't always be here...One of your enemies will." Holly finshed she started to slowly to drift away. "I Love you guys...Good luck!" She waved and she was gone."Wait we have more ques-" I stopped, She was gone. Corl came up to me, "She's...gone" he said. He kissed my cheek, we all started to drift too...

Seconds later...

I was in our home, All of us in the living room. "So...What now?" Sub asked. "We live our lives, forget anything happened but to still be on guard." I told him. "Im going upstairs..." Corl said "I'm going too..." I said following him.

We walked upstairs. I didn't know what to do. How? Why? I'm just happy Corl is with me speaking of Corl...

Warning!! Some spicy stuff past this point!! Warning!!!

Corl was laying in the bed just watching YouTube on his phone. I jumped on him, I was now inches away from his body. I started to smile at him, Corl giggled. "So...I was wondering...if" I started to bite my lip...Studying Corl's body, top to bottom. Corl stuck out his tongue. I kissed him pulled at his tongue. I got off of him to take of my 'I 💙 Love Cats' T-shirt. Corl just stared at me. I started to unbutton his button up. My fingers running threw his hair. We flipped Corl was now on top of me. "Got ya.." He seductively Smirked. He kissed me again.  I had my arms around Corl's back. "You know I love you?" I asked him. "After what we've been through, there's no doubt in my mind." He smiled. He fell to my side. I put my arms around him. "I can't lose you..." I whispered into his ear.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey guys!! I thought after wat I put you through last chapter was rough. So I gave you guys a gift! I don't do that a lot so enjoy it while you can....I love y'all!! PEACE!!✌✌✌✌