vidcon/clout house and faze

"Yo, y/n. Hurry up." Adapt yelled up the stairs at me.

"Ill be down in two minutes!" I screamed back from my small bedroom in the LA maison whilst putting on my mascara. I'm nearly done, my outfit consisted of a black ralph lauren shirt, blue distressed jean shorts and nike air force ones.

Snatching my phone, i ran downstairs as quickly as i can to not keep them waiting any longer.

"Y/N! Hurry the fu-" Alex began to screech.

"Chill man, im right here." You giggle at him, tommy stands next to him in his phone. "Lets go."

I hop in the back of the nissan GTR due to the fact that tommy got shotgun. To be honest, if i was 6 foot something, i wouldn't want to sit in the back of this car; Theres literally no point having back seat in the GTR. We're currently following Cheo's car listening to Logic with me obviously screaming the lyrics.

Alex told me to vlog for him so i did, "hey, alex told me to vlog for him so im blessing the video with the presences of me. We're on our way to Vidcon for the first time with tomper, cheo and a few other people.

We dont really- ahhhhh" i screamed as alex suddenly put the car in launch mood and we went flying across the road. I fell back in my seat whilst tommy and alex laughed at me. "Blood hell, im not doing your vlog anymore."

"Bloody hell!" Tommy impersonated me.

"Hey, just becuase im British doesn't mean you can take the mick." I say sassily, giving adapt his camera back.

After a while, we finally made it to a car park and clambered out the car. "So what are we actually meant to be doing?" I ask tommy since he's a 'manager' or something.

"We have a few meetings and he have to speak to other youtubers at this convention then some cars come and pick us to drive us to Vidcon. Thats basically what's gonna happen." He explained as we walked towards the big glass doors of the building.

Cheo and teeqo were already here and waiting for us. I thought i was in the quick car? Guess not. "Awe teeqo." I say giving him a hug. Its an ongoing thing that i do it him, i find him adorable so i act like hes the cutest thing in the world. I find it funny, he does too... sometimes. He pulls a face and pushes me away jokingly.

We make it upstairs to a pack room full of well-known youtubers. Im close to a million so i guess im nearly there, me and adapt stand around and talk to eachother. He then pulls out his camera so i gaze around the room until someone catches my attention, "Ricky!" I exclaim as a giant wanders into the room followed by a hunky block and a small skinny one which i recognise as Faze Rug.

Banks lights up as he walks over to me, "I haven't seen you in ages!" He said, bringing me into a big hug. He has to bend down to my 5'6 height to hug me but he picks me up instead.

"Missed you!" I say, we haven't seen eachother for more than 5 months, when i used to vist the New York Faze house, he was always there and we would hang out all the time. He was one of my closest friends but ever since he moved to the clout house, we haven't hung out as much.

"Hows the faze house?" He asks, putting me down.

"It's very big-" I began but Rug interrupted me.

"Thats what she said!" He laughed making me roll my eyes and hugging him.

"Its good to see you again, you should stay round the faze house again soon." I suggest and be nods his head. Me and Rick carry on our conversation again and ricegum joins in aswell. The Diss King himself.

Nikan, Fraizer and Drew arrive so i talk them before the little meeting starts or whatever's  meant to be happening. Once it's finished, we all make our way outside and alex asks Wolfie, which i just met today, to say 200,000 likes on this video.

"Yo wolfie, can u hit me up with one of those intense 'i need 200k likes'?" Adapt asks, i begin to watch with amusement.

He prepares himself before starting, "Faze Adapt Nation, you already know what it is." He slams his cap into the floor and i bursted out laughing making everyone stop to look at me. I've always been told that my laugh is contagious and wierd. Wolfie hides a grin as he carrys on telling Adapts vlog to his like the video.

"Your laugh y/n." Bank laughs, and u smile. Most of the boys try to get you to laugh becuase its contagious and they love hearing in.

"Whos coming with me?" I hear Adapt say, holding up his keys whilst everyone else stands around talking.

He walks towards me and Rice so i shout, "meee!" And run towards the white car. As much as i hate sitting in the back, its much better than having to sit on someone or being squished between two people if i went in Cheos car.

Somehow, we managed to fit me and Ricky on the back with Rice riding shotgun. It was cramped but surprisingly it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

We walked into a lounge where we were given all access passes and security for when we go out in vidcon. I was pushed into a lift when everyone else, it wasn't the best feeling in the world. Im currently pushed up against Adapt and Rug. Everyone started screaming and jumping, it was terrifying but i lived bitch.

We met the CEO of myspace, had another meeting and joked around about a ghost in vidcon.

Word count:998