the shower

"You was right i was wrong, never should've took her home." I sang, hopping out the shower and reaching for a towel only to realise that there wasn't one there.

I must of forgotten to bring one with me, luckily i have room mates.

"Narden?!" I yell, i don't have a personal bathroom like some other people in this house so i use Nordan's because most of my stuff is in there... and he also has the best shower.

"Yeah?" He calls back.

"Can you get me a towel?" I ask, "i forgot mine." Stopping my music, i hear Nordan's chair being pushed away from his desk. Unfortunately, this shower doesn't have a curtain so i can't hide behind it. "you're gonna have to close your eyes."

Soon, Nordan comes into the bathroom holding a towel infront of him whilst he covers his eyes with his hand.

"Thank you." I say, "No peeking!"

"Wouldn't dare." He smirks as i take the towel. Slyly, he makes a small gap between his fingers that he looks through but i don't realise until i look up.

"Nordan!" I scream, quickly covering my exposed body with the towel. Hes seen me semi-naked before but never naked naked. He just giggles in response whilst i wrap the towel around me, "its not funny."

I try to push him away but its unsuccessful, he grabs my hand and pulls me against him. "You look better without clothes on." He whispers in my ear causing my cheeks to redden. "Awe you're blushing." He points out.

My face hardens, "stop." I whine, trying to stop my smile from showing up whilst trying to move away from him.

"Stop." He imitates me, smirking. Playfully, i glare at him before exiting the steamy bathroom.

I didn't get far... As soon as i walked out the steamed room and into the master bedroom, I was whisked off my feet by Nordan causing me to scream.

"Y/n?!" Lucas yelled to see if I was ok.

Nordan slowly shook his as to say nothing suspicious, "I'm good, i almost slipped!" I reply and wait for him not to respond. I returned my gaze back to Nordan.

"Right..." Lucas laughed from the other room and went back to playing COD.

Next thing you know, I've been thrown onto the bed and nordans climbing ontop then suddenly buries his head into my neck.

Inhaling sharply, I realise that nordans giving me a hickey, leaving a trail of kisses down to my chest. "Can we not? I just had a shower"

"That's a good, it means you're already wet" Nordan laughed causing an eyebrow to raise from me.

"Ugh, I can't be bothered." I whine, rolling away from him.

"Ouch, that hurt my feelings... Ok here's a deal, heads you do the work, tails I do the work" Nordan negotiated holding up a 5p coin.

"Ok, it better be tails." I hastily agree, Nordan flips it and just to annoy me, the coin lands on heads. Just make this quick.

Nordan just grins at me, pleased with himself, "Fine." I straddle him.