Halloween special

This year for Halloween, me and Alex decided to do matching outfits. He would be a werewolf whilst I would have fake claw marks on my body and covered in blood as if he attacked me.

I ripped up an old white hoodie, put blood on it and did latex cuts on my body or where the hole in the jumper were. ( the picture on the box is basically what they're outfits looked like but the girl is wearing fishnets and knee high, high heeled boots and the hoddies all bloody and ripped but the alex would be wearing these clothes...)

Alex wore black jeans, his white ripped hoodie (the one in his 'motivational' speech video) and black yeezys. He had yellow eye contacts in, fake canine teeth and fake blood dripping from his mouth.

"Ahh!" Alex yelled, busting through the door and scaring the shit out of me. I screamed in fright making me jump behind my bed.

Peeping my head from above the mattress, i saw alex laughing at me whilst clutching his stomach. "Dont do that!" I huffed, holding my fast-beating heart.

"That-that was so funny." Alex tried to say in between his laughs as i scrambled up from my position. "You fucking flew."

Shuffling a laugh, i rolled my eyes at him and put on my shoes. "Yeah, yeah. Very funny. Just know that im gonna get you back."

"Good luck with that, im not scared of anything." He said sassily.

"Oh yeah? What about that time when skirt almost bit you." I giggle at the memory of when alex first picked up one of the turtles that nordan brought.

Suddenly, alex picked me up and shoved me over his shoulder causing me to yelp in surprise. I groan, Normally i would shout 'put me down' but ive learnt from know that the boys never do. Alex proceeds to carry me down the stairs as I try to cover my self since the hoodie has ridden up my legs. "Alex, I'm flashing put me down!"

"No ones complaining." Roman piped up behind me making me huff.

"Stop!" I moan, finally reaching ground floor and joining the rest of the guys and our photographer who is also teeqo's editor, Mito.

Alex let's me down, I'm wearing heels so I'm not so small in the group of tall men today... but they're all still taller than me. Everyone else was had a halloweenish theme to their outfit. We had a mini photo shot through out the house and by the cars until the sun set completely. Let the wild night begin.

--------------------------------

We pulled up to this random House party in the midst of LA. Most of the people from the clout house were here like nick and Maddie, Wolfie, Ryan, Frazer and many more were already here. Wolfie, Ryan and Frazier were dressed as the migos which, to be honest wasn't a surprise because if anyone in the house was gonna dress up as the rappers,it would be them.

"Hey." I greet Nick who's an imate and he pulls me on for a hug even though Maddie is right next to him. "Oh my gosh, you look amazing Maddie." I smile at her before hugging the girl dressed up as a cop.

"You do to." She returns the compliment. We talk for a while until Alex drags me off into the mansion and towards the fully stocked bar. "I have a feeling that if we drink, tonight will end not like I thought it would."

"Why would you think that?" Alex questions,picking up various bottles and examines them. I just respond with a shrug. "Tonight might end in a bang..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I trailed off, not understanding the banging reference. I try to work out the phrase but it leaves me confused until Alex shoves something into my hands. "What is it?" I ask, looking at the liquid in the red solo cup.

"Just drink it." He orders me, Alex isn't the most smartest guy I've met and I should learn by now that I shouldn't do what he tells me because its probably not going to end well. Raising my eyebrow, I take a sip of the drink which burns down my throat.

"Come on, more than that." He encourages me and I huff knowing that he won't give up so I gulp down the drink.

------------- several drinks later --------------

"Yo this is my shit!" I drunkenly yell and pull Alex into the crowded, dark living room. Work by Rhianna came on and I ain't just gonna stand around. " Work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work."

I ran my hands through my hair and moved my hips seductively... Well, what I thought was sexy but I probably looked like a dying worm. "You see me do me dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt." I rubbed myself up against Alex's muscular body whilst his hands roamed across my body. "Join me I deserved it
No time to have you lurking" I grinded against Alex's crotch as Alex nibbled my neck lightly making me bite my lip to conceal my smirk.
" If I got right then you might like it
You know I dealt with you the nicest" suddenly, when I rolled up hips upon Alex's lower region he gripped by hips tightly causing me to gasp.

"Let's take this back home." Alex suggested, mumbling into my ear. He lead me out side and to the road so that and uber can pick us up and take up home.

Eventually, one arrived and took us back to the faze house. As soon as we pulled up outside the mansion, Alex and I leaped out and burst through the front door.

Alex forced me up against the wall, his hands on either sides to trap me. He smashed his lips against mine, both of us aggressively fighting for dominance over the other. Alex obviously won, he disconnected our lips for a brief moment so that he pulled my jumper over my head leaving me in thigh high heels, panties and a bra.

Twirling around on my heel, I began to walk over and up the stairs feeling his eyes follow me. As I got to the top, he grabbed my ass making my breath hitch in my throat. Despite the fact I was wearing heels, he was still much taller than I was. His hands roamed my almost naked body, squeezing my tits as he goes up and the other hand slips underneath my panties.

I groan as his fingers move over my spot, i could feel him smirk against my skin. He pushes me towards his room and face first into the bed whilst he takes off his jumper.

"Tonight definitly isnt ending the way you thought it was." He whispered in my ear.

Ah, I get the banging reference now.

Word count:1149