Something About The Sunshine

Hadley Conner isn't any ordinary person. Her entire family are werewolves, all but one. Her. She knew she couldn't be one of them, so does she ever discover who she truly is? who will she meet along the way, and who is not at all what she thought? Hadley will find out as she starts he journey through a land of two species. And she always new that there was something about the sunshine that would change her.

Chapter 1 character info:

~Blair Michah: 16 (as of chapter 1), platinum blonde hair, brown eyes (almost seem golden), 5'2

~Landon Matthews: 17, sandy blonde hair, green eyes, 6'1,Beta

~Damon Walters: 18, black hair, blue/green eyes, 6'3, Alpha

~Me: 15, Burnette hair, Icy blue eyes, 5'4, my brother is 3rd in command

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever found something that simply amazes you? For me , it's just something about the sunshine.

It pulls me in like a fish on a reel.

The sun is beautiful.

I'm surrounded by summer, the warmth and happiness. I'm suddenly engulfed by water and realize that I am at the beach. I walk down the beach and there is someone ahead of me, I don't recognize them.

"Excuse me, Sir?" I shout to the mystery man. The man takes a stride forward in sync with my own.

"Sir, are you okay?" I asked concerned. All I continue to see is his light hair, burnette and the roots and blonder at the tips.

Hadley, breakfast is ready! Happy summer!

I awaken to the sound of my parents and realize that it was an all-too-realistic dream.