Chapter 2

A/N: Picture is Blaire

~~~~Hadley's POV~~~~

I grabbed my towel and dried my pruned body off. The sun was beating down on my soft skin and I laid my towel down on the grass. I sat on top of my towel and closed my eyes.

Dream:

I was running through the forest... why am I running so fast? I'm not a werewolf!

I reach the beach and see the same guy I saw once before. I didn't bother to call out to him seeing as he did'nt respond last time. I reached the shoreline and took a step towards him. He simultaneously took the same step. I took another step, as did he, and another, along with him, and so on. I ran after him and he stopped moving. I was about to reach out and grab shoulder.

"Dude, Hadley wake up!" Blair's voice woke me up as she vigorously shook me. "Took you long enough."

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"What she means is that she was doing that for like 5 minutes," Landon chimed in.

"Seriously?" I asked in awe. I'm usually not a heavy sleeper.

"Seriously," Damon said.

"Well damn," I whispered to myself.

"What were you dreaming about? Hot boys?" Blair asked me. That earned a deep growl from Landon and we all laughed.

"Definitely," I joked back.

"Let's go inside and get snacks and then get ready for the party!" Blair squealed while running into the house. I followed after her along with Landon and Damon. Blair's sweet 16 is going to be held at the pack house. It's basically a tradition in our pack because everyone does it.

~~Later that night~~

"Do I wear my blue dress, or my black dress?" I asked Blair.

"Oooo, wear the blue one! It suits your eyes and you need to look hot if you want to stay at my party," she teased.

"Am I not hot enough for you?" I asked pretending to be taken aback.

"No, you're sexy hun. But tonight is my sweet 16, so my standards are higher," she laughed and I threw my black dress at her face.

"Let's go do our hair," I said after we got into our dresses. Blair was wearing a simple, but adorable red dress. It was tighter at the top, but was looser at the bottom and looked absolutely stunning on her. She curled her blonde hair and applied makeup around her brown eyes. She looked beautiful. I curled my brown hair, put in an Elsa's coronation day type bun, and applied makeup around my icy blue eyes. My dress was a light blue with a hint of gold in it. The bottom of it flowed out while the top part was fitted and had jewels on it. It fit me perfectly and showed off my every curve. Blair was right, this was the prefect dress.

"Perfect," she said looking at both of us in the mirror. The party was going to be starting soon so Blair, Landon, Damon, and I headed out.

"You girls look stunning," Landon and Damon said at the same time. We all laughed as we pulled up to the pack house. I got out first and then pulled Blair aside.

"Hey Blair," I started. She was watching intently waiting for what I was going to say. "I'm going to give my present to you later tonight, OK?"

"Fine by me sister," she said as she hugged me. I could see the eagerness in her eyes as she said, "LET'S GO GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" With that, we walked in and the party did in fact begin.

~~After the Party~~

"That was so much fun!" I squealed as I got settled onto the futon that Blair has in her room. Blair hopped into her bed bed after she got her pajamas on and cleared her face of makeup, which I already did.

"I know right! I can't wait til yours next week!" She exclaimed. I could feel my eyes getting heavier, but then I remember I have to give her her present!

"Oh my goodness! I almost forgot, I have to give you your present," I said as I scrambled through my purse.

"Oh yeah," Blair laughed as she remembered. I pulled out the small velvet box and handed it to her. She opened it and looked at in before she made any movements.

"I love it!" She said as she took the necklace out of the box. The necklace was made of white gold and had a wolf attached to it. I chose white gold because werewolves can't wear silver, but white gold looks like silver, and I couldn't just use normal gold because it didn't look as good. I got up to put it around her neck and clasp it for her.

"Perfect," I said as she let her hair fall down her back. She got up and looked in the mirror.

"I love it so much! You're the best sister EVER!" She said as she pulled me in to a big bear- I mean wolf hug. She got off the futon to turn the lights off and I immediately fell asleep.

~Dream~

I was running away from the beach. Wait, why am I running away from it? I stopped and turned back to the beach to see if the guy was there... he wasn't. I turned back around and saw a figure running the way I was. I began to run again and followed the guy's trail.

"Stop!" I heaved. I still don't understand how I am running as fast as I can. The guy slightly turned his head, but all I could make out were his brown eyes. I almost caught up to him before I tripped on a branch.

~Reality~

I woke up with a thud and smelt the fir trees... Wait a second, FIR TREES? Am I outside? I jumped up off the floor and looked around. I was in the same place that I was in my dream. I pulled out my phone to check the time- 5:43 am. I was going to call Blair but she is probably sleeping so I decided to pull up her house on a GPS. I saved the location I am in to my favourites so I can come back. I looked over the route and noticed that I'm a little over an hour away from home by human speed, why can't I be a werewolf? I began to run since I wanted to be back before anyone noticed I was gone. I was running, faster... faster! I couldn't slow down it was amazing. I skidded to a halt when I realized how fast I was running, it was basically werewolf speed. I decided to ignore it for now and keep running.

I realized that I would be home way before anyone woke up so I decided to have a little fun with my new found speed. I ran all over the forest, around the trees, through the streams. I was going so fast until I ran into a wall. OOMF.

"Ow," I said as I rubbed my head.

"Here, let me help you up," a guy said. I held my head and stuck out my arm for him to take. He grabbed my hand and tingles went all the way up my arm. I immediately grabbed my hand back once I was off the floor and stared at him in awe.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I looked him in the eyes. Something seemed so familiar about them. They were beautiful and brown and...

Oh my god.