Chapter 4

A/N: Picture is Mason

Read "Together" by: Taylormakesmebrave <3 it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hadley's POV

After breakfast I changed into a pair of running shorts and a tank top with a sports bra. With that I put on my running shoes and told Blair, Landon, and Damon that I was going for a run. I exited the door and looked around to see if anyone was watching me. When I knew the coast was clear I took off into the forest in the direction of the mysterious beach. I was running for about 30 minutes all around that forested area when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around, but no one was there. I began to walk backwards and I ran into a body. I felt the tingles go through my body and figured that it was mystery man.

"Well, if it isn't the literal man of my dreams," I said as I turned to face him.

"You saying I'm hot?" His deep voice said.

"No, I'm saying that you've creepishly been in my dreams," I shot back.

"So I'm not hot?" he pouted. I looked him up and down for dramatic effects.

"Eh, you're okay," I said. He pretended to be taken aback.

"You're not too bad yourself," he said as he smirked.

"You can't get under my skin, especially because I don't know you," I pointed out.

"Well, you can get to know me. My name is Mason Forbes and I am 17," he said as he held out his hand. Mason's a cute name...

"I am Hadley Connors, almost 16," I said as I took his hand and shook it. Tingles shot all the way up my arm, but I decided to ignore them.

"Hadley, I like it," he said smiling.

I blushed and said, "Thanks."

"Almost 16, huh? When is your birthday?" he asked me.

"That is classified information for people who I know-know," I said.

"Well then, maybe I'll just have to get to know-know you," he said flirtatiously.

"Maybe you will," I said flirting back.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" he asked me. Well that escelated quickly.

"Probably nothing," I said. Is it just me or is someone seriously asking me out? No one has ever asked me out.

"Do you want to go to dinner with me?" He asked with want in his eyes.

"How do I know you're not a kidnapper?" I questioned.

"Do I seem like that type of person?" I asked seriously with a glint of hurt in his eyes.

"Just checking, you seem like a really nice guy," I stated.

"Good. Can I get your number so we can work out the details for tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yep, give me your phone," I said sticking my hand out.

"How do I know you're not going to steal it?" he jokingly questioned.

"Do I seem like that type of person?" I asked mimicking what he said. He laughed and handed me his phone. I typed in my number, clicked it closed, and handed it back to him. "Make sure you specify that it is you calling Mr.Mason Forbes," I said.

"Will do, I should be heading home now," he said.

"That's too bad, it's nice having a new friend," I simply stated. He smirked and ran off at the same speed that I run at. I swear he's not a werewolf, but i don't know any other reason for this speed.