Chapter 11

A/N: check out my dear friend HolaOla6's story: Ugh... Why me?

And Together by Taylormakesmebrave

Thanks!! <3

Hadley's POV

♠️♥️♣️♦️

So today is the day that I'm supposed to start training with Mason, although I don't know if I should call it training. It's more so like figuring it all out than anything. I woke up at 10:13 this morning after my long night with the girls. After we went and got our hamburgers we went to the mall, shopped for hours and hours, and then we saw the new movie If I Stay, which was really good. I almost cried when I saw the old man crying about Mia. I just really enjoy it when our dear elderlies are happy, and when I saw her grandpa start crying I was like 'nooooo! Be happy!' So yeah, we were out pretty late last night. Anyways, I woke up this morning and was really not in the mood to do all of this 'training.' I crashed in to a wall yesterday, cut me some slack. I looked at the clock and it was now 11:43, dangit. Mason wants me to come at one so I have an hour and fifteen minutes of freedom... unless something, oh I don't know, randomly happened to Blaire and I needed to help her. I ran over to Blaire's house after that thought and excessively rang the doorbell before strolling in.

"Blairey poo, where are you?" I shouted through the house.

"She's not upstairs!" her voice responded.

"Nice try girlie, but I need your help," I replied as I trudged my way up her creaky wooden stairs. Personally, I prefer carpeted stairs, but I guess creaky wood is nice if you're getting robbed.

"What do you need now?" Blaire asked as I waltzed in to her room. I don't even know what exactly I needed from her...

"I don't really know, maybe you can help me with that," I offered.

"Spill, is something wrong? And shouldn't you be getting ready for your training? You've only got like 45 more minutes," she pointed out.

"And that, my dear, is what I came here for," I said as I flashed her a sinister smile. She looked at me frightened for a second and then realized what I said along with what I meant.

"Awwww heck to the no!" she shouted obnoxiously. "You're not going to skip out in this. I canceled a date with Landon so I could watch you train and see how your powers work, and don't forget about Nixie. you never know, she and Mike might go on another adventure and you wouldn't have had this nice bonding time." I guess she had a point there, they were ones for travel.

"True, but, if I remember clearly, Mason said that only the Quae can get in to the kingdom. Maybe after all you won't be able to come, let's reschedule!" I said pulling out my phone. I went to my contacts and began to call Mason, but before I knew it my phone was out of my hand and was with Blaire locked in the bathroom. "Seriously?" I mumbled to myself.

I walked up to the bathroom door and put my ear against it. "So, Mason, I was wondering if werewolves are allowed in your kingdom," she said in to the phone.

"Yeah, I mean not without permission. Every time another species wants to get in they'd have to be with a quae person. Why?" Mason asked through the phone. Yes, Blaire knows me that well to put it on speaker so I can hear... turd.

"Cool! So Nixie and I are going to watch you train her, and she IS going," she specified that.

"Okay?" Mason said. He obviously doesn't know I didn't want to go, so he doesn't understand what she meant by that.

"Yup, okay is correct. Welp, I must go and feed her so she doesn't train without lunch!" she enthusiastically said as she hung up the call. I heard her get off the floor, and soon after she u locked the door and exited. "My work here is done, your welcome," she said as she handed me my phone.