Hidden Love (Cameron Dallas)

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER: My name is Emily I'm a field hockey and softball player. I have a younger brother Derek who plays baseball and football. I have dirty blonde hair and brown eyes I'm really funny and sarcastic, and don't care what others think about me. I have been best friends with Cameron Dallas since I was three and now I'm nineteen.

I watch the clock tick and wait for it to hit 1:15. It's my last class until spring break. This is my first spring break in college but I won't be getting drunk and partying like every other college student. I'm going to Magcon with my bestfriend Cameron Dallas. He has asked me to go with him times before but since I go to college and he doesn't I have to study. Cameron would got to college but has no time to because of all his traveling. The date of Magcon New Jersey is perfect because I am able to go. I sit deep in thought when "ding". The bell goes off and class is dismissed. "Finally" I think to myself. Now I'm walking across campus back to my dorm when I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, it's Cam.

"Hey" I say

"Hey, what's up!" He responds

"Nothing much, I just got out of class and now I'm walking back to my dorm"

"Good cause I'll be there in a half hour to pick you up"

"What! I thought our flight was tomorrow?" I raise my voice and say

"Yea, that's what I thought too but I just got the dates mixed up so we're leaving tonight"

I respond with "okay I'll be ready when you get here"

After that I hang up. When I get back to my dorm I change into comfier cloths for the plane ride. I have most of my stuff packed already I just had to put my toothbrush and other stuff in my bag. By the time I'm done I hear a knock on the door. I open it and it's Cameron.

"Hey! You ready?" He asks while giving me a hug.

"Yea, all my things are right here" I say while pointing to my two suit cases to my right.

"Alright let's go we better hurry our flight leaves at four" he says while he carries my suit cases down the hall.