Chapter 24

EMILYS POV:

This woman took me to a tent that had a bunch of different outfits hanging from racks. She told me that this is a beach scene so I would wear a bathing suit. She handed me a red, white, and blue bikini for the Fourth of July. I was told to go sit in a chair and another lady came over to do my hair and makeup. My hair was curled into beach waves and I had very neutral make up. Now it was time to take pictures, I walk over to wear Bryant told me to stand because he wanted to take a few pictures of just me before both of us. I did a few posses and then Cameron came over to me, he was wearing swim trunks with the same colors as mine and was shirtless.

"Okay so in this scene I wan you to splash each other in the water and chase each other around, you know what I mean" Bryant says, he sets his camera up and Cameron immediately starts to splash me. I look over at him and splash him, he starts running towards me so I run away from him. He is chasing me, we are only ankle deep in the water so both of us could run really fast. But I knew Cam was going to catch up to me sooner or later and before I knew it my feet were lifter off the sand and I was thrown over Cameron's shoulder.

"You know you can't dump me in the water right" I whisper

"Why not"

"Because of my hair and makeup"

"Damn it" he says then sets down, the water is up to my mid-thy. Cameron and I's hands we locked and our fingers laced together.

****

****

****

"I think that's the last box" I said to Cameron as he carried the last box of my stuff back to his car. After the photo shoot we decided to go back to my dorm room and and get all my stuff. Since i wouldn't be staying there any more. "Cameron are you sure that I could stay at your place" I ask him again

"Yes of course" he says while we both step into his truck and he begins to drive back to his apartment. My phone vibrates and it's a call from Taylor.

TAYLORS POV:

I went down stairs to talk to my mom about Emily, I'm still mad at my mom but we need to talk.

"Mom?" I say to her while sitting across from her on the couch

"Yea"

"I think it would be a good idea for you to meet Emily" I blurt out

"Oh Taylor I don't know"

"Mom c'mon the least you could do is meet the daughter that you abandoned."

"Taylor honey, I know that she's your sister but you can't expect her to just become apart of the family."

"By mom you wouldn't know that because you never met her, she is a great girl she really is."

"Taylor it's going to be hard for me"

"So she could come!" I say in excitement

"Come where?" My mom asks confused

"Can she come here and visit us"

"I guess but it's going to be really awkward"

"I know but you just have to give her time, let her tell you everything that's happened to her and then maybe you'll change your view on her."I say and walk upstairs to my room, I figure that I should call Emily.

*ring ring ring*

E- hello

T- hey Em

E- oh hey Taylor what's up

T- well are you busy right now like can you talk

E- I'm in the car with Cameron, but yea I could talk

T- okay so I was talking to my mom well uh our mom and she said that it would be okay if you wanted to come and visit us

E- really uh I don't know Taylor

T- c'mon Em it'll be fun

E- alright well we will talk about the dates and stuff later but for now I've gotta go

T- alright thanks Em bye

E- bye Tay

I hung up the phone and sighed, I have a sister that I never knew about until a week ago and she is already practically part of the family.

(A/N sorry guys I know it's short, I have just been really busy it's my first few days of summer and I'm sick. So I can't do much but sleep, I'm sorry for not updated and I promise i will updating more frequently! Love you all❤️)