21

EMILYS POV:

Me and Cam are on the way back to his apartment, I'm going to spend the weekend there and then I have to go back to school. I really don't want to go back it is so stressful and I can't handle it. Sometimes I think about cutting again because of it but Cameron is always there to stop me every time.

"Cameron I really don't wanna go back to school" I say

"I know, I've been thinking about it and i think that you should switch to online school. It would be so much better for you" Cameron says but keeps his eyes in the road

"I think that that's the only option, and with doing online school I'm able to travel with you" I say to him and even though his face is turned towards the road I can see that his face light up.

"Really! You want to travel with me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Now you are defiantly doing online school" he says and I laugh at his excitement, we arrive at his apartment. Since I am able to walk now I roll my suitcase into the guest room. I place it on the floor and turn around but bump into Cameron.

"Remember your promise" he whispers

"I never break my promises"I connect our lips and wrap my hands around his neck. His hands grip my waist.

"Jump" he breaks the kiss and whispers to me. I jump and now my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands were gripping my butt. I guess he felt my phone in my back pocket vibrate because he took it out and was reading the message. I let him read my phone all the time, there is nothing to hide.

"Umm Emily" Cameron put me down

"Yea" I stand next to him and angle myself so I can see what's on my phone.

"Is that Matt Espinosa" he is referring to the contact on my phone. Because I got a text from Matt and it wasn't the best.

TAYLORS POV:

We are in the car on the way home and I've been thinking of what I want to say to my mom. I want ask her why she never told me about Emily and why she was given up for adoption in the first place. But at the same time I want to yell at her for the life that Emily had to live. This is such a tough situation but I have to figure something out.

*****

*****

*****

I'm walking up the stairs to my house, I'm about to go talk to my mom. I walk in and see my mom an dad sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys" I say normally, I want to try to keep my cool and not scream at my parents

"Hi honey"my mom says

"Hey umm can we talk"

"Yes of course sweetie come sit down" I walk over and sit on the couch opposite of my mom and dad

"Ok so Emily" I said, my mom sighed and stared at her hands in her lap.

"Taylor I'm very sorry that I didn't tell you, I didn't think that I would ever have to tell you."

"Okay but why was she put up for adoption" I'm assuming my dad is aware that I know because he hasn't said a word. My mom had a tear role down her cheek.

"Honey I know this is really hard but you have to understand"

"Mom just tell me!" I raise me voice a little, and more tears fall from her eyes

"Alright I will.....so when I was seventeen I got pregnant with Emily. I thought that I was to young to raise a child so I just put her up for adoption. Then the next year when I was eighteen I got pregnant with you, I decided.

to keep you. Then when I realized how much joy you brought me I regretted ever giving your sister up." At this moment I was fuming. I couldn't believe that she just gave up on my sister. If my mom just gave the parenting thing a shot Emily would have had such a better life.

"How do you say it so easily. Mom that one decision of giving Emily up put her through hell! I'm not even going to tell you what she went through I'm going to have her say it to you herself!" I practically scream and run upstairs to my room. I make sure to slam my bedroom door when I enter it.