Not Today

Ship: SugaJin

Little: Yoongi

Caregiver(s): Seokjin

Additional ship: N/A

Additional little(s): N/A

Additional Caregiver(s): N/A

Extra character(s): N/A

Extra Information: Seokjin is a switch.

We stan Kim Seokwich

Part: 1/1

AN: Yoongi and Jin are both switches. Jin rarely falls into little space. For the first time, they're both in little space at the same time?! Yay!

~Edited~

Yoongi

I'm in the studio and I felt really stressed. I've been here for the past six days pulling my hair out. I was trying to figure out the title to our newest song. (Not Today) Stupid Namjoon told me to find the perfect title. I feel my little side calling to me. I shun it away and focus on my task. Just then, Jin comes in. He doesn't look very happy.

I don't get a chance to speak before Jin scolds me."You overwork yourself too much! Why are you so thin?!" Jin pauses and gives a death glare. "You haven't eaten have you?! When was the last time you slept? You look like as pale as sugar!" _('~')_

I felt myself slipping. I bit my bottom lip that threatened to wobble. I held it in. I knew it wasn't good for me but, Jin was stressed with his recent order. I mean like, how can Jin ice 1,000 cupcakes in one night? He shouldn't be here. "Go home, I'm busy." I emotionlessly replied.

I care about Jin but he must be really stressed and I can't keep this facade on much longer. I needed to be little. With a scoff, and a few yelled words of disappointment, he left. Just like everyone else. As soon as the door was slammed shut, I locked the door. All while, choked sobs left my throat.

I crawled to where the bts plushies were. I plopped myself against a corner. My favorite corner. I picked up "Jin" with slight hesitation. I hugged him and held his crocheted hand whilst asking him if he had hated me. I frowned when there was no reply. I stayed in fetal position on the floor.

Jin

How dare Yoongi!? How could he tell me to "Go HOME?!" I furiously frosted the Vanilla-rose and Cherry-sakura cupcakes. Then passive-aggressively placed their garnishes on top. I carefully placed them in their distinct boxes. I couldn't ruin my work, not when there's 567 more to-go. I checked the oven and pulled out the newly baked cupcakes with mitted hands.

~6 hours later~

I frosted all 1,000 cupcakes and put them in the right boxes. I baked 12 extra chocolate cupcakes for Yoongi and me. Shortly after, my phone started ringing. It was his manager, with shaky hands, I answered the call. "I'm sorry Jin, the order was changed. We need 1,010 now. More guests were invited to the gala. So please get to it. I humbly apologize on behalf of Mr and Mrs Kim."

As the he call ended my mind was racing. I don't have any extra batter. I don't have enough ingredients. The stores are closed! What do I do? It was all too much for me. I fell into little space. I bawled my eyes out for an hour. I almost passed out but I wanted Yoongi.

I tried dressing myself in a button down but it was hard. All the shiny plastic thingies got stuck in the wrong holes. I pouted but after five minutes, I shrugged. After putting on skinny jeans inside out, I went to go potty. I found my shoes. When I tried putting them on, I slipped.

I got a scratch on my knee. It really hurt but I had to be a big boy, for Yoongi. I ran to the recording studio which was ten minutes away. Once I arrived there, I heard Yoongi. He was crying, I frowned. When I tried opening the door it wouldn't open. It was stuck.

I have to save Princess Yoongi from Mr. Song Dragon! I noticed the window were open so I snuck in. Yoongi noticed my presence. "J-Jinnie? Is that you?"

I replied cheerily, "Yoonie, Yoonie, it's Jinnie!" Yoongi's eyes lit up with fascination and wonder. "When di' you fin' out? Was it today?" Yoongi asked with genuine curiosity.

"No-Not today. It was about three years ago." I mumbled holding up three fingers. Yoongi abandoned his little side and was suddenly in work mode again. "Eureka!" Yoongi shouted. I was startled and confused. Yoongi seemed to have read my thoughts and explained. He said that "Not Today" was perfect for their newest song. I flashed him a gummy smile.

My knee hurt really bad, but I could wait 'til later! We walked home slowly, enjoying the scenery. When I entered our shared apartment, it hit me. The cupcakes! I fell out of little space and in work-mode.

I quickly whipped up some Italian vanilla buttercream frosting and piped it on the twelve cupcakes. I placed the needed ten cupcakes in the box and hoped for the best. It was 11:30! I ran to deliver the cupcakes to the party that would be starting in half an hour.

~The Next Day~

Yoongi found out about my knee and insisted that he patched it up. I whined but didn't complain. The phone rang, I looked at the call id... It was my manager. Just great. I prepared my ears and heart for what was to come.

Much to my dismay, the party guests loved my "surprise". Apparently, the Kim couple love chocolate. Instead of being fired, I got promoted! The Kim couple actually gave me a beyond generous tip. Yoongi saw my smile and he too started smiling. Yoongi tried kissing my cheek, but got my lips. It soon got heated. I picked yoongi up princess style and headed to the bedroom. Good thing the walls are sound proof!