Strawberry

Ship: YoonSeoKook

Little: Hoseok

Caregiver(s): Yoongi and Jungkook

Additional ship: N/A

Additional little(s): N/A

Additional Caregiver(s): Seokjin

Extra character(s): N/A

Extra Information: Depressing

Part: 1/1

AN: I might end this book. Nobody's reading it or commenting. It feels like anyone who does read is a ghost.

Warning! I might make your heart deceased. Beware.

Hoseok

I was playing cards with Jungkook. He beat me for the 100th time at Black-Jack. He said he wanted a prize for being the ultimate winner. He wanted to go to his favorite store. When we got there, Jungkook ran to the EXO Merchandise section.

Not wanting to run after him, we split up. I headed to the the section for sunglasses. None of them peaked my interest. I walked away. In my peripheral vision, I saw a gigantic mint green and rose pink blob. I went towards that direction to get a better look.

It was a stuffed panda! It was mint green that had really soft fur. There was pink accents, such as the ears and tongue sticking out playfully. The paw pads were a velvet pink and there was a fluffy pink ball for the tail! It was taller than Suga and Kookie combined. I fell in love with it. Hoseok, get yourself together, you'll fall into little space, Yoongi n' Jungkook'll be mad.

Everything got a little hazy. I screwed my eyes shut before fluttering them open. "Pwetty b-bear!" I whispered. I patted the bear. "Papa, I wan' bear. Dis bear Seokie's." I hollered. Everyone's neck snapped to my direction. Even Papa, who was far away but started bolting towards me.

There was a lot of murmuring. A lot of meanies saying mean things. They don't understand.

"Why the is that grown man acting like a kid?"

"Don't look in that direction, he's crazy."

"How sad, I pity him, he just wants attention."

"He's disgusting."

"What an attention whore!"

I heard from the sea of voices. Each statement made my urge to cry stronger and stronger.

"St-Stop it!" I wailed while covering my ears with both hands. Big fat tears rolling down my cheeks, collecting on my chin, before falling to a small puddle on the ground. Jungkook ran to my side. "Papa, meanies! Make go 'way." I pleaded. Papa gave them a glare. Papa looked like he would snap everyone's spines. I sniffled into Papa's shirt. The sea of voices ceased.

Almost everyone scampered to some other isle immediately. One man remained. "Excuse me, you're a little right? I have one of my own. Here, take this, it'll make you feel better." The man offered me a lollipop. "N-No. Don' know you. Stranger, can't take from you." I stutter while sniffling. "Oh sorry, where are my manners, I'm Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin." The nice man said.

"Ji-Jin-Jinn- Jinnie!" I squealed, Papa cooed at me. I accepted the lollipop gratefully. Papa's eyes lit up. "Kim Seokjin? As in the one I went to cooking and art seminar with?" Papa asked with wonder and curiosity glazing his eyes. "The one and only. I can believe it, I haven't seen you in ages Kookie-Monster! Are you still fucking Yoongi?" Jinnie asked Papa nonchalantly.

Papa face got all red before slapping the back of Jinnie's head. "Papa! Bad boy. You give Jinnie owies! Say sowwy!" I whisper-yelled with a pout embedded in my face. "Pumpkin, Jin said a bad big-boy word. I'm innocent!" Papa said while raising both hands in a surrender motion. I huffed at him and he gave Jinnie, what I think was, a sarcastic apology. I think it was, I can't really tell.