Carnival Part 1

Ship: TaeKook

Little: Taehyung

Caregiver(s): Jungkook

Additional ship: YoonMinSeok

Additional little(s): Jimin

Additional Caregiver(s): Yoongi and Hoseok

Extra character(s): N/A

Extra Information: N/A

Part: 1/2

Taehyung

I woke up really early. It was just before six, Damn. I looked up at Jungkook, the sun's incandescence illuminating his features. I snicker to myself and take a deep, quiet breath "JUNGKOOK GIVE ME FOOD" I yell in his ear. He wakes up startled and gives me a stare. "Sure baby, anything you want?" His raspy morning voice whispers in my ear. "I want some waffles, Please." I politely request. He simply nods.

He gets off the bed and I immediately miss his warmth. After a while, I get up and follow Jungkook, to see him make mini waffles. A pitcher of cherry juice is present in front of the waffles. On the right, Jungkook has a can of whipped cream as well as chocolate syrup. On the left, there is a bowl of washed fruits and cutleries. The plate and cutleries, has flowers on it, it's so cute! Oh, I need to thank Papa, since he bought this for me.

"Papa, thank you for dis new plate an' colories!" I avert my gaze while mumbling the last part. Papa laughs at me, while I pout and furrow my eyebrows. "Baby, are you little? It's cutleries, not colories." Papa cooes and embraces me. "Papa, I fell into little space when I saw da plate and colories." I giggle to myself. Papa laughs again, only harder and louder.

"Baby, pronounce it with me. Cut-" Papa starts.

"Cut-" I follow.

"-Ler-" Papa continues.

"-L-Ler-" I stutter but pronounce nonetheless.

"-Ies" Papa finishes.

"-Ies" I follow with a proud look on my face.

"Cut-ler-ies" Papa says slowly.

"Colories" I "repeat" with determination.

Jungkook

My baby boy is so cute! I took a few pictures of him trying to pronounce "cutleries." The determination on his face to make me proud was adorable. I couldn't help but coo at him. After finishing our breakfast, we go to the park to play and burn some of Tae's energy. When we arrive at the park, I see a flyer for a carnival. I make plans in my head for later tonight.

My baby speed-waddles towards the swings, "Papa, can you push me please?" My prince asks with a uncertainty coating his eyes. "Of course baby, let me take off your Gucci belongings than I'll push." I suggest. He obliges and signals for me to start pushing with a giggle. I have to be careful not to push to hard, I shudder at the gruesome memory of my mistake in the past.

I lightly push, but my Taelien starts complaining. I push harder and Tae seems content. He swings for about 20 minutes, before jumping off and running to the slide. I check for any injuries. I'm glad he didn't hurt himself. I run after him towards the slide. I sit behind him while we slide together. I'm TIRED but I'll put on a fool-proof smile on my face for him.

Tae doesn't notice, and makes grabby hands extended towards me. I pick him up and he clings to my torso with his weight being fully supported by my hip. "Tired, Papa." My pumpkin whispers whilst yawning against my chest. He falls asleep listening to my heart beat and steady rocking, while we walk home.

When we arrive at home, I gently release my baby on his soft, but supportive bed. I make sure to lean his head on his fluffy pillow to prevent any pain in his neck. I turn off the light to his nursery, and close the door quietly. I want to make sure my baby gets sleep, so I head to Jiminie's.

When I arrive there, I see Jiminie with a pacifier in his mouth while doodling. He notices me and gurgles. He finishes his drawing, before crawling towards me with a excited grin. He crawls to the sofa, where I am, and climbs up to meet my eye level.

Jiminie falls out of little space quickly, since he's used to that. "Hey Kookie!" He chirps happily. "Hi Jiminie, still no Daddy?" I question. He shakes his head "no."

"Well, I'm taking Tae to the carnival at 6 later today, wanna come?" I offer, since I know he's lonely without a daddy. "I'm sorry, I'm busy. I have a date." He declines gently. He looks guilty about declining. "It's fine, don't worry! I just wanted invite you if you had nothing else to do." I smiled.

The tension left Jiminie's face and relief flooded from his lungs with a sigh. "So, whose the date, Diminie? I KNOW you're gay." His cheeks and nose were dusted with a rosy pink from embarrassment.

"Is it that cute bartender?" I slyly guess. His face turns from a dusted pink to a beet red instantly. "OOH, I KNEW IT!" I exclaim. Jiminie nods his head in shame. "What was name again?" I wonder out loud. "I-It's-" Jiminie starts.

AN: USE YOUR IMAGINATION FotatoChip Muahahahahahaha!