Cushioned Keys Part 2

Ship: NamJinMin

Little: Jimin

Caregiver(s): Seokjin and Namjoon

Additional ship: N/A

Additional little(s): N/A

Additional Caregiver(s): N/A

Extra character(s): N/A

Extra Information: N/A

Part: 2/2

AN: I'm ALIVE! Malfunctions, NamJin is near and dear in my heart. So this chapter is heavily based on them, and their feelings. Jimin won't play too big a part in this. Also, surprise ship in this!!!

~Edited~

Jin

I started hyperventilating. This can't be happening! I gripped Jimin with all my strength. Choked sobs left my throat. Namjoon started trying to comfort me. I violently pushed him away. Why weren't we going to the hospital? Did he want Jimin to die?!

Just then I notice, that he's looking for his keys. Where the fuck are they?! "FIND THEM, MY BABY'S DYING!" I yelled at him. At this point, I wasn't humane, all that mattered was Jimin. This is frustrating! I'll get my keys myself then. I couldn't trust leaving Jimin with Namjoon, He's a klutz.

I carried my baby, supporting his frail body, and starting running towards my jacket. I was careful though, I didn't want to give Jiminie a concussion. When Namjoon noticed I was leaving, he rushed behind me. Worry was evident on his features.

Namjoon

Never in all my years with being with Seokjin, have I seen him so worried. So I wanted to do was hug him, console him, love him! I knew I shouldn't get in his way though, so I watched him from my peripheral vision. I remained silent. His attention was solely on Jimin. I continued driving to the nearest hospital.

I found parking almost immediately. Seokjin ran out of the car, into the Emergency Room lobby. The receptionist told him to wait fairly like everyone behind him. He snapped. He was typically passive-aggressive. No, no not today! He yelled at the receptionist.

He almost punched her, but he knew he wouldn't get service if he did. He slowly brought his clenched fist down to his side. I held it, until he calmed down. In his hand, there was now no visible tension, I knew I had succeeded.

After an eternity of waiting, they showed up. Finally, four nurses and a doctor came wheeling a gurney towards Jimin. Jin carefully placed Jimin in the gurney. Seokjin was not in good condition to speak. He looked as if he would shatter at any moment. Since the doctors were checking on him, we were forced to wait outside.

I was worried, but fine. Seokjin, on the other hand, was not. His mind was clearly racing as well as his heart. I gave him the long awaited hug to soothe him. He hugged me and inhaled my scent. He visibly calmed down. To the point where he even fell asleep!

I carried him on my back to my car. I drove home no longer worried about Jimin. My little boy was strong, like his Daddy. I was worried about Jin. Even asleep, his features were scrunched together. Was it a nightmare? He looked like he was going to have another panic attack.

We arrived at our quaint, cozy cottage. I carried him now in bridal position to the bed. I wanted to touch him... No, not now. I let him sleep with my shirt so he could inhale the same relaxing scent. His features relaxed again.

I went to my office, next door, to get some work done. I would cook, but then I'd make a mess, stress Seokjin out, get yelled at, and be kicked out. Again.