epilogue

Aliana's P.O.V
Oh lord, 10 years goes by so slow but so fast at the same time. (Y/n) had her first assignment to a child named Gavin and she loves her job (somehow). She works everyday to try and build up the percentage points and to make Gavin's life as enjoyable as possible. She can't do much, but she still tries. Her job was hard for the first year, trying to realize she wasn't living anymore. But, (Y/n) adapted pretty quickly. We have also become close acquaintances, we have lunch together everyday and talk about pretty much anything. One day, (Y/n) asked me how I died. It was definitely interesting telling her I committed suicide. And how if you commit suicide, your percentage is automatically placed at 0%. I have a longer way to get to Vivamus than (Y/n), extremely longer way, but I'll take it. Better than going to Dolor. (Y/n)'s becoming a fine Gate Keeper and I'm proud to be her mentor.
Mark's P.O.V
It's been 10 years since (Y/n) died. The first week was the worst, but it got better bit by bit. I'm back on Earth, our planet and may I say that I am NEVER doing ANYTHING like that again. Fuck trying to go be a pioneer on an unknown planet. It took me 5 years to find a way out of that hell hole. When I first got back, I was flooded with so many questions, people wanting interviews, everything. It felt kinda surreal, and I locked myself away for a month. Afterward, I gained the motivation to resume my YouTube channel. My posting schedule is back to normal and I've gained even more of an audience. After 2 years of being home, I finally gained the courage to make a video telling my whole story. This video brought up memories of (Y/n), and dropped me into a pit of depression again. I climbed out of it 5 months later, grasping onto the small but strong strings of hope that I had left. Sometimes, I'll let the memories loose, letting them replay in my head, sometimes soothing me into sleep, sometimes taunting me. However, death is death and no one will be able to evade it, so I'll let those memories shine lights whenever I end up venturing too far Into the Deep.