Two

"I like this cake" I answered, motioning at the Mocha cake that Dee and I just ate.

Dee nodded after she ate one herself, sitting down from the other side of the table across me.

For today, Dee decided that we needed more sister time. So unlike before that we're joined by her bridesmaid, it's only me and her for today. And that's good since I don't think I could share this wonderful cake to anybody else.

Dee and the girl then talked about it as I watch them, listening attentively all while finishing the big slice of mocha cake.

When their deal was set, Dee took some for Conor so he could have a taste of his own wedding cake.

"So, I heard you and Artem are going out tonight?" Dee smirked at the question, causing me to roll my eyes as we then crossed the street, going to the flower shop to check her bouquet.

I shook my head as I pull my shades down, drinking my iced coffee on my hand after "That is because you and Conor bribed me into it"

"Oh shush, you'll have fun. Where are you guys going?" she asked, hooking her arms to me as she pulled her shades down as well "Dinner? Movies?"

"God please no" I answered, causing Dee to laugh and shook her head.

We entered the flower shop and though Dee is more 'out there' I enjoy flowers more than her. That's why when she arranged the bouquet, I helped her with it.

We greeted the lovely lady running the shop as she led us to the back part of the shop where she fixes the arrangements.

From the roof, there were aerial plants and basically, her shop (even the outside) is covered with blooming flowers of different kinds and color. And they all look beautiful.

We made a halt seconds later and saw the amethyst bouquet Dee and I made together. Since her motif for the wedding was pale colors of white and brown, I decided to have a colorful flowers so that she it can pop some colors out.

And not only did it fit the wedding, the flowers are beautiful in general

I took a picture of it and admire as the lady handed Dee the flowers. Dee took it with care as the smile on her face could literally lit up a room, maybe even the entire shop.

---

rushammer: So, you agreed on going out with me huh?

I read the dm from instagram with a scrunch on my face, typing my reply 'It was because Mac bought me Gucci' but immediately deleted it.

dandev: Well...

dandev: Life happens

rushammer: Later tonight, 7pm I know a place.

dandev: Make it 8 and I'm down

rushammer: 8pm, I'll come pick you up

I shut my phone and pulled the hoodie to my head, seeing that the couple in front of me was grinning from ear to ear at my state "It's not the end of the world"

"It'll just fuck up my world- which I still need to live in" I answered and lean back to my seat "I shouldn't have agreed to this"

Conor put an arm around Dee's waist and laughed at me, the same to Dee "Have fun" she said in a singsong tone as they left the living room.

As time passed by, I thought about a plan. Plan B in case I won't like it, which will be likely.

***

Yep, Reaper is still alive (After heavy loads of school work) to continue this story.

And, I made a twitter account (@/WildeReaper) come say hi and give me a follow. I plan on following back the first 20 :)

Okay that's it ~R