note note note

like always, i'm back on this book, prompted by some amazing reader who is a bit late to the book but is awesomely active. i am once again wowed by you guys. i could have never imagined the support this would get. (not even a lot in comparison to others but it means so much to me) this mediocre story has had almost 500 different people read the first chapter. i can't believe it. on a different note, i wish i could say again, "i'll update soon! i have time!" but i don't want to get you guys excited. i have most of a 9th chapter written, but i don't really listen to hamilton any more. i don't really have time and the time i do have i don't always want to write. and also, i've realized it's kinda toxic to write about people who've lived and who weren't the best... these characters owned people. i don't think i can write with a clear conscience about peggy being a "forgotten" girl when her family owned slaves. she may have been against it (idk), but it feels wrong. if i choose to continue writing this story, i may change the characters' names, or keep them that way in reference to the musical, but please note that i understand how bad it is to represent certain people as "relatable" when they did horrible things. i want to keep with the story but i don't want to necessarily keep it the same, or to change everything. i just want to if i come back and write a bit, to write it as my versions of the characters . please know that i do not support the original people. anyway, i just want to thank everyone for putting this story on their book lists, and especially for voting and commenting. if you do, i can follow you and maybe be active on your stories so please let me know if you're here! again sorry to disappoint you guys but thank you so much!
~alexa💙