🦂Family first and broken 💔👬👪😭

Roman and Me and Aisha was out side and Me and Roman went back in the 🏘and i said Aisha come back inside and Aisha said but mommy can i stay for a little bit longer please and Roman said baby and Aisha said please and i said ok and Me and Roman went inside💏 and we was whiching Aisha from the kitchen and Aisha was playing with her 🦄🐙and few minutes later 💥💥💥💥💥🔫gose off and Roman said baby get down and i said Roman Aisha and Roman said baby stay here im going to get her aisha and Roman went out.

And Roman said no😿and i came and i seen aisha toy and i looked up and i said Roman and i seen aisha and i dropped the toy and i said aisha no 😿😢my baby aisha no no no no no no no no please no no😭😢 and Roman said baby and i said no and Roman grabbed me and daja came back and Roman said o no and Roman try to grabbed me and said baby and i said Roman no don't teach me my baby no and then at the funnel 🏠Daisha walks into the room and she looks at Stephen then at Roman and i said Roman what is we doing here and Roman said baby we came to and Stephen said we came to get a⚰and
i said why Roman and Stephen said because it's for Aisha she die and
i said Aisha not dead so Roman what is she talking about😒😡and
Roman said baby and i said Roman what are we doing here because Aisha is not dead so where is she im not going to ask you again because ⚂⚰⚃⚰⚅⚰⚁⚰⚄⚰⚀⚰and then i open them up and Aisha wasn't there so Roman where is Aisha and it was an nither one 🔴⚪🔵⚫⚰and i open it up and Aisha was in there😌😖🤐😵😱😨and i said 😢😣😭😭😭😭🛐😭😭😭and Roman said baby and i said don't come near me and Roman tried to hold me or held me and i said Roman no Roman don't tach me 😒😢😭😭😭😭😢😿my baby why no one told me that she was in there and Roman said we didn't know that you was going to open it baby sorry and Roman said baby and i said Roman don't tach me and Roman said ok baby and i said Roman 😢😧😤😢😭😿what happened and Roman said baby she was playing with her toys out side and i said Roman and what and Roman said and it was a shot out 5 time the 💥💥💥💥💥🔫went off and baby im sorry baby and i said Roman so she gone that what your telling me that and Roman said baby and i said why wasn't you whiching her and Stephen said we was and Roman said i was and i said Roman really ok like you always be and what Roman
and Roman said baby your upset
and i said Roman really my Aisha is dead and that's the only thing you can say and Roman said baby im sorry and i said ok and Roman said baby and i said Roman i hate you i hate you i hate you and then Roman came to my 🏘nock nock and i said Roman what do you want from me why are you here what are you doing here.

Landon and Erik came to my room and i said yeah hey and Erik said hey ummh and i looked at Landon and then back at Erik and i said Erik ummh what and Erik said ummh and i said ok what's wrong and what going on and Erik said you know how im was supposed to speak about 🔫and to stop killing and ummh it was a shot out and i said where at and Erik said at the flake hotel ⚚🕊 🏤and i said ok and Erik said ummh and i said my lil girl is there with Roman is Aisha ok and Erik said No and i said what ok well will she be ok and Erik said No she didn't make it and i said so your telling me that she is😢😧😠and Erik said yeah im sorry 😔and i said what happened and Erik said it was a shot out and she was court in the cross fair are you ok and i said😢😧😣😭😭😭😢💆🙆🙇😿😡😠get out and Erik said hey im sorry and i said get outttttttt and they left and i shut the🚪and it pop back open and i shut the🚪again🚪and i set back down and i said aisha what No no no no😣😢😭😭😭💆👶🙉🙈😿 and my 📞🎶and it was Mich and i said hello and Mich said hey and i said Mich is Aisha die and Mich said sweetie you found out and i said yeah is she ok and Mich said No and i said Mich so she's dead and Mich said yeah and i said ok what happened and Mich said sweetie i don't want to and i said Mich what happened to aisha tell me Mich what happened and Mich said sweetie black sheep aka 4 came in blasting and shooting but 4 was fighting with Roman before and he started shooting💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 🔫and then 4 left and i 😢😭😢😧and Mich said sweetie im sorry and i said who was she with and Mich said Hannah and i said ok where was she at and Mich said Aisha was with Hannah in the 🛀🛏🚪and one of the bullet went through the🚪and it hit Aisha in the 😡😖and i said where at and Mich said at the hotel 🏤and i said ok what room and Mich said room 16 and i went there🚘🚗🚘🛣🚘🚘🚗🚘🚘🚗🚦🚥🚘🛣🛣🛣🚘🏤🚘 and i got out and went to the room where Roman and the guys and Hannaand Aisha was and i walked in the room and i looked around 😲😒😧😦😢😕😔😿😢😭🙊🙈😭😭😭😭😢😧😭😭😭😭😢😭😭😢😿and i set on the 🛏😭😭😭😢😭😭😭😢😧😭😭😢😭and i said Aisha what did i do and 4 what did you do 😭😭😭😭😭😢😭😭😧and god please tell where are you now God huh where are you 😕😡and i said ok and i left 🚘🚗🚘🚘🛣🚘🚗🚘🛣🛣🚘🚗🚘🏤🏢Roman call me i said Roman is its true and Roman said baby yes and i said Roman i hate you i hate you this why i didn't want her here and Roman said i know i just want you to see her ok i love you and i love her and i'm so sorry and i said so Hannah had Aisha and Roman said baby and baby yeah and i said Roman where were you and Roman said baby i went to him and then i came back and 😢Hannah came out holding Aisha in her arms and i take Aisha and i said Aisha but she never answered and yeah she's gone and i said Roman see this is why and Roman said baby i know and i said so Hannah had Aisha and Roman said yeah baby and i said ok so i 📞Hannah and Hannah said 😧and pick up and answer and said hello and i said Hannah so it's true that my lil girl is dead and it true and Hannah said yeah Aisha she is and i said ok then why you didn't protact her and Hannah said i did i was with her and i was holding her down 😢😧and i said No😢and if you did then why didn't you get shot and why are you still here and Aisha stay but now if i put her to foster care then she would still be here and i said why was Aisha in the 🛀🛏🚪and Hannah said she ran in there and then i ran in there with her so she was with me and then but every thing happened so fast then 4 left.