Count in the cross fair 💥🔫

Candace was going to gave her child up for adoption but instead her mother or her bother didn't want her to because they would never see him and her mother wanted her son to stay with her permently but Candace said No and so her mother she went to get him and the reason Candace was going to put him in there is because all the bad things she ever done and did was catching up to her and time was running out and she wanted him to have a good life but instead of letting that happen her mother went to get him and the police came to her 🏘looking for her son and the police wanted to check and her Candace home because they thought she and her mother had him in her house and Candace had no idea.

And Candace said why would i have my son in here and why and the police told her and Candace said kidnap him with out my permission what the hell and the police ask Candace brother Benny said why would you tell them that and Candace said why she kidnapped my son ok my baby and my child and Benny said but you know mommy want hurt him and Benny said Candace just let mommy have him and Candace she said No.

And Benny said Candace please if you do then she would stop and you can be with him and if you put him gave him up you know that you are going to miss him and Candace you remember when we didn't know where he was and father quiten C told you that he killed him Candace you was 💔 so im going to ask you again Candace please and Candace said huh😧 fine and Benny said Candace thank you and Benny and Candace went to see Hannah and Benny said mommy Candace said you can have Q-jr and Hannah went to Candace and said really and Candace looks at Benny and Benny said Candace and Candace looks back at Hannah again and said yeah and Hannah said Candace thanks and thank you so much.

And Candace said ok and Benny can i talk to you out side now and Benny said Candace ok what and Candace said Benny are you crazy you know how i feel about this and Benny said Candace please and i know but every thing is going to be ok and you can see him like every few days and all you want and you know you want to ok and Candace said ok but Benny if anything happens to Q and Benny said Candace im going to be with him and you will never ever ever have to worry.

And Candace said ok and few days went bye Hannah still had Q-jr and one day things went bad Because it was a shot out at the hotel where they was staying it was Hannah Benny and Mich and this is how it all began 4war came look for Candace because he was in jail in found out that Candace she had lie to him again.

And so he found out about it and he wasn't happy he wanted to kill her so Candace so called friend Erica was working and tell him where Candace was and where she was staying and ever place she was going to be so the next day Benny went to get Candace and Candace said no im not going and Benny said Candace yes you is and are so let's go Candace now and Candace said no and Benny was getting angry and frustrated and Benny said Candace and Candace she said no B and ok no and Benny said Candace ok listen to me im not playing with you and i am not going to ask you again let's go now and Candace said no and Benny said Candace 4 is out of jail and he is looking for you.

And Candace said wait what how and Benny said Candace i don't know all i know is he is out and he been and still is looking for you and so your coming to the place where me and mama are and i don't care if you are kick and screaming or i carry you out or draging you out of here so let's go Candace and Candace said no and Benny said Candace so no ok then you just going to keep 🏃like you did from your baby daddy huh well.

And Candace said im going to frager some things out and im not going and Benny said Candace how and with what and the guy that was working came over and said hey im going to have to ask you to leave Sr. and Mr. because she doesn't want to go and Benny said N*get out of my face now and im not leave here with out my sister.

And Candace said Sr. please go and the guy said ok and Benny said yeah and go clean some thing and he looks back at Candace and said See you come with me and mama and your not staying here and every body is in my business so ok and Candace said Benny and Benny said Candace i don't want to hear it now come on and Candace said No again and Benny said Candace let's go now and im not going to ask you again so let's go Candace now and Candace said ok fine and they left.