🦂family first and broken pt 2😭😭😭

So Daisha walks in and her and Hanna get in to a big fight and Daisha said so it's really true wow so he did that to her😢😿.

And Roman said yeah and Daisha said she is really gone i can't believe this so Hanna you happy now😠😿.

And Hanna said no i am not and i told you to stop and yall to go to god😢😿 and Daisha said so god did this huh Hanna god did all of this and he take my lil girl😠😢😿.

And Hanna said No you take her with your lying self and i told you the lord gave it and the lord take it away and god won't stop until you go to him😿.

And Daisha said well Hanna you can have your god because i don't want him😭😠😿.

Because you let them kill my baby so😢😧😿 and Hanna said ok and i didn't 😢😿.

And Daisha said you let him you did😢😿 because you just want me to say that your right😿and Hanna said no😢😿 and Daisha said yeah and to just to get even with me😿.

And Roman said baby and Daisha said like Hanna tell me what did i do really to make you hate me so much that you would kill my baby girl to get even with me really😭😢😿.

And Roman said baby you know she would die for her baby👫😢😿

And Daisha said Roman don't you tach me again 😲👐👏🙇😢😠😭😿.

And Roman said baby stop you upset and Daisha said ok really Roman you just fargerd that out 😠😿.

And Hanna said well Daisha if it make you feel any better Daisha i am so so so sorry baby😢

And Daisha said you know keep your sorry i don't need it and i don' t need you ever😢😿😠😧.

And Roman said baby and Daisha said No Hanna since you let this happen i can't wait until it your body and you laying there so i can spet and kick dirt on your grave and i never hate anyone or anything like i hate you 😢😠😿.

And yall will not see the other kides ever and Roman said baby come on you don't have to do this ok baby i am bagging you please🛐 and i left😿🙈😿😢😠😭😠🛣🚘🏘😠😢.