Broken💔/The Cross Fair😿/Family First👪 😣😭😭😭😭

So i was going to put my daughter aisha that was 9 years old in Forrester Care so and i knew she would be ok and Roman and i got in a big fight so but instead Roman wanted me to let her stay here and i said Roman no and Roman said yeah baby and i said Roman no aisha not staying and Roman said baby she is with me you hanna aka mama and the guys ok baby and i said Roman fine ok so i pick up aisha and aisha said mommy and i said hey baby girl how was 🏫and she said good and she said mommy and i said yeah and aisha said i love you😀and i said i love
you more and i said aisha you
want to stay with daddy ok and
aisha said daddy.

And so i pulled up and Roman was outside and he walked to the 🚘
and aisha opened the🚪and said daddy and Roman said aisha sweet❤ and huged her 💏💏💏i missed you over and over and aisha 🙆😂and Roman said sweet go play and let me talk to mommy ok and aisha ok daddy and Roman said ok and she went.

And Roman got in my 🚘and we was just whiching her and Roman said baby thanks and i said ok but Roman please take care my baby girl ok and Roman said ok i will and she is my baby to ok and i will and i said ok.

And Roman said ok and got out ok aisha and aisha said daddy and Roman said aisha come here sweetie and say goodbye to mommy and aisha said ok and aisha came in huged me😔😢😿and i said aisha what's wrong baby why are you crying and aisha said mommy i don't want you to go 😭😭😢.

And i said aisha stop ok gave me a huge come here and i said shhh shhh and Roman said sweet❤and baby stop ok aisha look mommy will be back tomorrow night ok and aisha said ok and i said aisha yeah i will be back ok and aisha said ok and aisha huged me again and i said ok have fun with daddy ok and aisha said ok and i looked at Roman and i said Roman and Roman said ok and they 🙋🙋bye and i did it back and i left 🚘.

And aisha 😭😭😭and Roman grabbed her and went back to the 🏘and i came every day until a day went by and 4 was out of jail and he was looking for me and 4 pop up to where Roman and the guys and Hannah was and started 🌋💥💥💥🔫and then days went by again and i was like 😬😣😕😔😞😡😠😩😧🙇then i 👂👀✊✊nocking at the🚪so i answered it and i open the🚪and i said yeah what and Landon and Erik came to my room and i said yeah hey and Erik said hey ummh and i looked at Landon and then back at Erik and i said Erik ummh what and Erik said ummh and i said ok what's wrong and what going on and Erik said you know how i was supposed to speak about 🔫and to stop killing and i said yeah and Erik said yeah.

And Erik said your fuseshrighted and i said Erik i don't have time for this and theses and any games and Erik said im not and i said then what's wrong and what's going on and Erik said ok you know how i was supposed to speak about 🔫and to stop killing and Erick said it was a shot out its your baby girl and i said what did you do if you hurt her so god and Erick said i didn't and i would never and i said so what about aisha😡.

And Erick said ummh it was a shot out and i said where at and Erik said Landon said at the flake hotel ⚚🕊 🏤and i said ok and Erik said ummh and i said my lil girl is there with Roman is aisha ok.

And Erik said No and i said what ok well she be ok and Erik said No she didn't make it and i said so your telling me that she is😢😧😠and Erik said yeah im sorry 😔and i said what happened and Erik said it was a shot out and she was court in the cross fair are you ok and i said 😢😧😣😭😭😭😢💆🙆🙇😿😡😠get out and go and Erik said hey im sorry and i said get outtttt😠😡😭😭😭😢 and they left.