family first and broken pt 3

And when daja and Hanna got into a big fight and daja was so hateful and then daja left.

And got in her car and just broke down and said aisha😿🙈😭😭😭😭😭and Hanna and Roman came out and went to the car.

And Roman look at daja and
Roman said Hanna i will be right back and Roman walked to daja car and got in to check on her and Roman said hey you ok and daja said im fine😿😢and Roman said ok but Roman knew she wasn't so Roman got out.

And they went to check on daja again at her house and Roman pulled up and got out and daja said 😭😭😭😭😭😢 🔫and Roman walk in just in time and Roman said baby No and held her and daja said No what did you do and Roman said baby stop and daja said No let me go 😣😭😭😭😭😭😭and Roman said baby shhh it ok shhh shhh ok and daja said go😡😢.

And Roman said baby and daja said go get outttt and Roman said baby and daja said Roman please go 😢😿and Roman said baby again im so so so so sorry baby and Roman left and daja said go and set down and then broke down😢😿🙊😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

And Roman came back the next day and it was breaking Roman down because his 💔😢and Roman said baby why you keep doing this baby you have to stop and let me and Hanna help and daja said i am fine.

And Roman said No your not baby and daja said can you just leave please and Roman said baby i don't want to so since i am not baby talk to me and daja said Roman and Roman said baby why won't you talk to me.

And i said Roman what you want to talk about and Roman said baby i greuss we can't because it want change nuning Roman i am wrong and Roman said no but over all baby i am so sorry and i should've be dead are now and not her and if you want me to leave and i said then let your self out and Roman said ok and Roman left😢.