Church

lol Sorry if you're religious or offended by this... this is Mature

Kim Taehyung was at church with his parents. He wasn't super religious, but his parents insisted on him going. He never really liked it yet he was still pretty innocent. He was sitting in the middle pew in the front with his mom and dad.

They were in the middle of a sermon when Taehyung got bored and took a quick glance around the place. His eyes met a boy on the other side of the room in the front. He looked 17 or 18, the same age as Tae. He had blackish hair, a couple piercings, and a visible tattoo on his arm. He didn't belong in that setting at all.

The boy looked at him and their eyes met for a second before Taehyung looked away. He could feel the boy's eyes on him as he grabbed a bible quickly and opened it. He didn't even read it.

~~

The service was finally over and Tae and his parents got up to leave. As he was making his way out, Tae bumped into the boy. "Oh sorry!" He was quick to apologize. The boy just stared, "It's okay." Taehyung felt a bit intimidated by him, but smiled, "Okay... hehe." A slight smile made it on the boy's lips.

"What's your name?" He asks suddenly. "Oh um, I'm Kim Taehyung.. You?" The boy smiles, "I'm Jeon Jeongguk. Call me Jungkook please." Taehyung smiled cutely, "You don't seem to belong here, do you?" Jungkook chuckles, "No, I don't. My grandparents and parents force me to come every Sunday."

"Yeah, I'm not into it really. My mom and dad make me go too." Taehyung looks around. Everyone has left and his parents are gone as well. "So, um.. How old are you?" Jungkook asks. "I'm seventeen. You?"

"Same age as you.." There was some tension between them. "Okay, well I should get going now. Everyone else has left already." Taehyung turns to leave, but is stopped by Jungkook. "Wait."

He turns back, "What?" Jungkook pulls him a bit closer. "Look, I usually sit at the back during church and I've noticed you for quite a bit. I always thought you were cute." Taehyung blushes a bit, "Um.. Okay." Jungkook suddenly kisses him on the lips. Taehyung was shocked and he just stood there.

He only started to kiss him back because he was feeling something.. He thought Jungkook was pretty hot too. Jungkook's hand made it to Tae's butt  and squeezed it. The boy yelped a bit, he wasn't expecting that.

Taehyung pulled back from the bold young man. "Excuse me, we're in a church."

Jungkook smiles and pulls Taehyung into a room. "My grandpa is the pastor, he doesn't need to know, but I mean he wouldn't mind." Taehyung was confused, "Um, why'd you bring me into this room?"

Jungkook smiles, "uh, to have sex.." Tae's eyes widen and Jungkook kisses him again.

In all honesty, Taehyung was actually enjoying his time with Jungkook. Was he actually, really going to have gay sex in the holy church? I mean, why the fuck not right?

Taehyung normally wouldn't just spread his legs for any guy, but he has to take chances. Like losing his sweet pure virginity to this hot piece of ass. Plus he found it exciting to commit such a "sinful" thing in such a godly place. For fuck's sake there was portrait of Jesus watching them from the wall. He died for their sins, so it was fine.

"Wait, turn the picture of Jesus around," Tae quickly pointed. Jungkook laughed a bit, "He can watch me wreck your cute little ass. Maybe he's into that shit." He quickly unbuttoned his jeans.

Taehyung would normally come to his senses at this point, but his adrenaline was pumping and he just really wanted that dick. From the outside he looks cute and innocent, but behind closed doors he's a very naughty boy. He also began to get undressed when Jungkook brought him to his knees and whipped it out.

The damn thing nearly slapped the poor boy in the face. Taehyung stared at it in awe and confusion. "Come on, you know what to do, baby boy," Jungkook had the fucking audacity to shake his hips making it SWING from side to side.

Taehyung's right hand wrapped around the thickness that was Jungkook's dick. He started to jerk him off and slowly began to suck the tip. Had he done this before? He was pretty damn good. The answer is no, it was his first time, but mentioned before, he was a naughty little boy. Let's just say, he watched a lot of porn.

Soon enough, Taehyung found himself with a whole summer sausage in his throat. Jungkook was in full control and was practically skull fucking the poor boy making his eyes water. The unholy noises echoed through the room as he thrusted. Soon enough, he came into Tae's mouth and the cum squirted out of his mouth and even started to trickle out of his nose a bit.

Jungkook pulled out, and Tae started to breathe again. He was already panting just from the blowjob part. Jungkook still planned to fuck him as hard as he possibly could.

Jungkook picked Tae up from the floor and bent the boy over a nearby desk directly in front of the Jesus picture. He used his hands and spread Tae's ass cheeks apart. He then began to lick the lewd hole as it puckered up.

Taehyung let out a small, weak moan. Of course Jungkook began to be a bit more aggressive with it and even added a finger. More moans came from the boy on the desk.

After fingering him, Jungkook got back up and positioned his dick at Taehyung's hole. He slowly and gently pushed it in, making the poor boy moan in both pleasure and pain. He kept it slow and steady until Tae gave him to go ahead. And as soon as he did, Jungkook went ballistic on that ass.

"Holy FUCK!!" Tae let out a yelp as Jungkook slammed his dick into him. He could barely even breathe as he moaned. He hooked onto the edge of the desk as it shook from Jungkook's hip power. Taehyung felt like he was gonna die and go to heaven, his vision became blurred and dimmed, and just like that,  he had an orgasm and he came.

Jungkook was nowhere near done either. "F-fuck," Tae panted out as Jungkook kept brutally fucking him. At this point, the desk was screeching against the floor and banging into the wall.

Jungkook's manly hands wrapped around Tae's waist as he fucked him. He then leaned forward and placed his hands to the side of Tae's neck and continued to thrust in and out, in and out as fast and hard as he could manage.

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck," the boy under kept moaning so weakly he could barely hear it over the lewd and sinful sounds coming from the both of them. That's when it happened, the Jesus portrait fell from its hook and crashed onto the floor. The banging from the desk shook the entire room making it fall. It startled Tae, but Jungkook didn't flinch, he just kept up the fucking.

After absolutely murdering Taehyung's plump ass, Jungkook finally climaxed. His cum filled the boy's ass to the brim as it dribbled out and onto the floor. He pulled out, panting and started to clean himself with some Kleenexes and put his clothing back on.

It took him a minute, but Taehyung did the same. Jungkook had to scoot the desk back to its original position, about six inches from the wall it was hitting. He picked up the portrait to find a clack in the glass. "Well, shit." He put it back up, "I'll just say I shut the door too hard."

Then he turned to Tae and noticed how tired he looked. Jungkook smiled and kissed him. He gave him a quick hickey on his neck. "God, I could just fuck you again right now."

"Let's not," Taehyung said half asleep. Jungkook laughed, "I'll give you a ride home."

~~

After directing Jungkook where he lived, Taehyung began to get out of the car. "Well, I'll see you next Sunday then," Jungkook said smirking.

They didn't even exchange numbers.