CHAPTER 8 "THOUGHTS"

I stood on the bed for a good amount of time. I thought so much about that dream that i got lost. Why did i have that dream? What is going on? What's gonna happen? Should i fear something or someone? Should i run away? Should i stay and fight? I don't know the answer to these questions yet. But i'm gonna find out. 'Sayaa!'  Huh? Who's calling me? 'Yeah, what's the matter?', i asked. 'Aren't you gonna come outside and train with us?' 'Oh, i forgot about the training, sorry. But yes, i'll come. Let me dress up and i'll come.' ' Okaay!' I have to stop thinking about what will happen next. The important thing is we got to keep staying safe for now. I shouldn't worry so much about it. The guards from the castle won't find me if they don't search me. But one thing is clear: i gotta train as hard and much as i can to become strong and to be able to protect Sharon and the others. They are everything i have, besides this rosario that keeps me in trouble. Ah...but i can't get rid of it. If i get rid of it and the king finds it, then neither me or Sharon can return home. Speaking of home...i really miss my home. I miss my warm bed and sheets, i miss my friends, i miss my classmates.. I miss everything. But i just can't let things undone here and leave. What am i thinking? I can't even leave. How much i wish to leave, but i can't. I bet everyone is pitying me and Sharon. They must be thinking we are some helpless girls who got lost in the 16th century. But that is not right! I'm gonna show everyone that i'm not as weak as they think i am! I'm gonna become strong and make everyone proud of me!' ' Hey Saya! What are blabbering there about? ' ' Oh, um. Hi Francesca..it was nothing.' ' Well if it was nothing then hurry up and come train. Trust me, i train hard. I may be a widow, but i know some moves.' ; Okay, okay. I'm coming.' I got out of the house and headed to the center of the court with Francesca. ' Now this is a big space.' ' Yes, it is. We'll have a lot of space to train and learn so get used to it as soon as possible.' ' Sure!' 'Come on. Let's meet with the others and start our training.' We found the others talking on one side of the court. 'Oh Saya, you finally gathered the courage to come out?', said Sharon. ' Oh shut it. I don't want to hear you complaining about me coming out late.' 'Okay, okay. You don't have to be mad. Just pretend i'm not even here, okay?' 'Girls, don't fight. We're here to train, not to fight.' ' But who's fighting, Francesca? I'm definitely not fighting.'-i said laughing. 'Okay then, let's get to work.' Francesca and John showed us some moves. They were pretty easy. 'So, think you can do it?', asked John. 'Of course. It's not that hard.' I did the move so easily. It was like i knew it all along. Some time passed and we asked for a break because it was pretty tiring. I went to take a short walk in the forest. I was walking casually when i saw soemthing like a sword coming out of the bushes. I hesitated first, then grabbed it. But little did i know that the sword was not a lost one. It belonged to someone. When i tried to lift it, it was much heavier. Then, i saw a hand. 'Would you please stop hiding behind these bushes and come out ? I can see your hand. A sword is not that heavy.' ' Oh, okay.' A tall man rised up from the bushes. 'Who are you?' ' I am Thomas.' ' What are you doing here? Did you perhaps follow us here? Were you getting ready to ambush us or something?' ' No, nothing like tha. You got it wrong. I want to train with you, if that is possible. ' ' Well, i'm not the only one here, so that means we need the ask the others permission.' ' Okay, let's go.' We went back and when Francesca and John saw Thomas they were ready to fight him. 'Plase stop. Don't fight him. He is here because he wants to train with us.' ' How can we trust him? We don't know who he is. Who are you? Where are you from?' 'Hello everyone. I am Thomas and i come from the village. I am just a simple citizen.' 'Hmm..i get it. But why do you want to train with us? There are a lot of other places you can train and lots of masters who can teach you more than we can.' ' Well, i'd be very happy if you would teach me. I feel that you are the right masters to teach me. So please, teach me!' ' Well, i guess we can teach one more. Okay, then it's settled. We shall teach one more person. Now, let's get to bussines.'  We trained all day. I learned some pretty amazing moves that are easy and hard at the same time. 'We trained enough for today. Let's eat then get some sleep and tommorow we'll do the same thing. ' ' Sure!'- we all said in unison. We ate and then everyone went to bed. Thomas fell asleep so fast, that we didn't even had time to ask him some more questions. As we were getting ready to leave his room, Francesca spotted his sword somewhere in the room. 'What's with that sword?- she asked quietly. I don't know. I think it's his sword. Let's take it and get a good look of it.' We took the sword and got out. It had a case around it. We took it out and put it on the table so we can see it better. Then, out of nowhere, John and Francesca gasped. 'What? What's going on?' They were just sitting there with their eyes wide open. 'This sword.. this has the crest of our kingdom.'