CHAPTER 1 "THE CHAIN"

Ugh, such a boring day. I'm in class. I have history. This bastard hates me so much. I still don't know why. I remember one time i was walking in the hallway and i saw a golden necklace on the ground. I didn't know if it was gold or if it was precious, but i suppose it was because my history teacher went nuts when i grabbed it. 

¬ flashback ¬

'Yaaawn! Oh god. One class left and i can finally go home. I'm so tired. Hmm, what's that thing that sparkles on the ground? Maybe i should check it out.'- That's what i thought when i saw that golden necklace on the ground. At first, i didn't know what it was but as i approached it i saw it pretty well . 'Maybe i should just grab it and go to the principal to make an announcement. Hmm, but wait. Let me take a better look at it first. Wow! Now that's some necklace! But we are not allowed to wear anything at school. It was so beautiful yet so simple. It was like a rosario with a little red stone in the middle. I took off my eyes from it just a minute because someone was yelling at me. It was that bastard. I was thinking 'Ugh, what did i do wrong this time?' I got up and looked at the rosario again. The stone color turned from red to almost purple. I just stood there looking at the stone when a loud yell brought me back to my senses. 'Hey Ackerman, give that back this instant! If you don't, you'll get detention for the rest of the year!' I was like 'Okay, okay. I'm sorry..i didn't know it was yours sir.' and he started yelling again making a scene. It was obvious he tried to get me in trouble, but i thought 'Eh, whatever..i'll just let him be.' 'Ackerman! Do you even know how precious this is to me? It has been passed from generation to generation! You can't just give it to the principal. You CAN'T! Got it?!' 'Okay sir i'm so sorry i just didn't know it was yours. If i have had known i would be giving it back immediately.' I gave the golden rosario to the teacher and walked back to my class.

--end of flashback--

'Sayaaa! What are you spacing about? We're you thinking about me doing lewd things to you?' 'Whaaat? I was definitely NOT thinking about that. Now that i remember, i met Sharon on our first day of highschool.

--flashback--

'New year, new me, new school, i guess?. Today is my first day at Liselotte Highschool. I'm kinda nervous but excited at the same time. I wonder how my classmates will be.' That's what i thought when i entered the gate. I listened to the speech that was given by the principal. It was total crap. I got bored of it and put some headphones on. When it was all over we were taken to our classroom. As i entered, i saw a blondie sitting on a desk sucking a lollipop. I was so disgusted at the sight. It was my first day there but i already felt like i was in hell so i wanted to leave as soon as possible. Our teacher guided us to our desks and leaved the class, letting us 'get along' with each other. I don't know how, but my desk was the one that blondie was sitting on. Great! That was all that i needed. A rebelious blondie sitting on my desk licking a lollipop like there was no tommorow. 'Can you please move? This is MY desk.' , i said. 'Oh yeah? This is yours? Well, i don't give a damn if this is your desk or not. I sit wherever i want. Got it?'. 'I said MOVE. Or else. .' 'Or else what? You're gonna hit me? Go ahead and do it. But i'm warning you. The one who's gonna win is obviously me.' 'Are you challenging me or what? Trust me i can beat you with my eyes closed if i want to. So move already'. I shoved her away from my desk and the next moment a slap soundwas heard in the classroom. 'You dared to touch me you little bitch?', i said while covering my bruise. 'Yeah bitch so what? Gonna come at me? Just try!'. I was about to punch her in the face so that she will not dare to approach me anymore when someone entered the class. 'What's going on here? What's all this fuss about? You two. Detention one week! You can't use such a indecent form of speech in here. And you call yourselves girls! I would be ashamed! Everyone please excuse me. I entered the class and didn't even make a proper introduction. I am your history teacher. My name is Jerry Jackson. I hope we can work well together.' We started with the introductions and i got bored AGAIN, so i just did the same thing as before: put the earphones on. I didn't even bother to introduce myself anymore because nobody cared. All the classes went by pretty fast because we didn't do anything. I stayed for detention and so did that blondie. Nobody came so i stood up, wanting to leave when the blondie stopped me. 'Wait. I wanna say i'm sorry for what happened today. My mood was kinda fucked up because of my parents. I shouldn't have slapped you. I'm sorry..' 'Oh wow that's a surprise. The tough blondie is apologising. To ME! What made you do it? I mean.. you realise you're just humiliating yourself, right?' , i said laughing. 'I know very well that i'm humiliating myself. It's just that i don't want to be hated by someone so fast.' 'Well, i guess it's kinda late for that now. I don't hate you. For now. But be careful from now on. I'm Saya, by the way.' 'I'm Sharon. '

--end of flashback--

Practically that's all it took for us to become friends. Ah, what memories. I stood there with my head on the desk and i heard someone yelling.

'ACKERMAN! WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND PAY ATTENTION!'