vi. six .vi

~~~~~

chapter sixstart

~~~~~

~~~~~

chapter six start

~~~~~

"So... this is where the spider rape happened!"

Peter rolled his eyes at Madison-Sadie and continued to drag her through the corridors. "You say it like, it was I, who raped the spider." Madison-Sadie shrugged and started to rationalize how it was Peter's fault, but paused when they reached their destination, the actual lab.

Madison-Sadie passed the key card to Peter with a lopsided smirk, knowing that he was uncomfortable with her sticky fingers...although, this was the only way to enter the lab without causing commotion.

Peter and Madison-Sadie walked through the door, and began searching for a very important book. Sadie became distracted when she saw a paper filled with lists of children who had gone missing. It may be Cerbe-

"Ouch!"

Madison-Sadie began suckling on the paper cut, and managed to catch Peter let out a deep sigh and roll his eyes in her peripheral vision.

Madison-Sadie bored holes into his soul with her gaze as heated as lava,  and throws the stacks of paper at him wishing that he'll get paper cuts. Peter's always too fast, he managed to parry the papers, and paraded towards Madison-Sadie waving the journal in his hands. "Not fair," Sadie said with a pout.

Madison-Sadie turned around with fabricated irritation, and walked over to a table congested with vials. She clumsily grasped one of the beakers, and in turn knocked over another. Plasma-like liquid flowed onto the table top, as Sadie struggled to mop up the spillage with some data-filled papers that are--were probably important.

Madison-Sadie hissed and drew her finger away from the concoction. "Goddamn paper cuts!" She licked her finger, the cut sealing over at once with shivers cascading down her spine.

"Sadie! What did you do? Please don't hurt yourself... I really don't need that on my conscious." She turned to Peter with a light blush dusting her full cheeks, and let him grasp her hand to observe her finger as it healed along with her hammering heart. Peter became awkward after he fully comprehended his actions . Clearing his throat, he backed away and stated, "Let's get out of here before someone catches us. We cam head back to Aunt May's to review the evidence."

~~~~~

chapter six ▹ end

~~~~~

word count: 389

unedited:  10/28/18

edited: 3/27/19

~~~~~

author's notes:

editing > sleep

qotd:

sleep or awake

i think my answer would change depending on what time of day you would ask me. right now, I would definitely say awake so i could continue editing,  but if you asked me when i was more awake, i would say sleep to catch up on the sleep i'm missing right now :).

sending love

-antidote

~~~~~

chapter six▹end

~~~~~