003. WHEEZY MEETS CREEPY

( STRANGE LOVE )
CHAPTER THREE:
WHEEZY MEETS CREEPY!

Wednesday had successfully made it through half her classes without having to scare anyone to death for any snarky comments

Wednesday had successfully made it through half her classes without having to scare anyone to death for any snarky comments. It wasn't until fourth period that she had run into a little bit of trouble that would surely dictate how the rest of her year would go.

It was halfway through history when their teacher had given them free time to mingle, but obviously Wednesday sat in her chair and stared out the window, simply because everyone in that class was annoying and she was imagining herself taping each of their mouths shut. She almost sighed in content at the thought, oh how joyous that would be.

Wednesday hadn't been fully paying attention to those around her, but what she did notice was the annoying blonde haired girl who looked like she came straight out of a Barbie commercial with her fake smiles, as well as her clothes that made her look like a doll. The girl had been going around the class, introducing herself to literally everyone, complimenting their clothes and such, something that Wednesday found obviously fake.

How could you like everything and everyone in this class? Impossible.

No Shelley, the Walmart Barbie doll doesn't like your vintage skirt, it's too last season. She had mentally mocked.

The blonde had finally made it to the last chair in the back of the class, but didn't offer a compliment like she did to everyone else.

"Hello, I'm Amanda Buckman." She introduced, putting stress on her name as if it was supposed to mean something to her, as well as giving Wednesday a very forced smile. She could tell the girl didn't like her, however she didn't care because the feeling was mutual.

Wednesday simply looked at her blankly, not even bothering to respond, for she knew the girl most likely already knew who she was. Everyone knew the town creep.

Amanda was irritated that the girl didn't even acknowledge her presence. Does she know who I am?  She all but screeched in her head.

"Why are you dressed like somebody died?" Amanda asked, almost patronizingly. This comment made Wednesday even more annoyed than she already was, but she didn't show it, not wanting to give the blonde the satisfaction of getting a rise out of her, instead she forced her blank expression to be on display.

"Wait." Wednesday stated suggestively, her one worded response making Amanda even more irritated, sensing how her negative comments didn't get to her.

"Listen, Creep, I don't know who you think you are, but--" Amanda leaned in closer to Wednesday, trying to be intimidating with her glare that didn't even phase her.