~ Chapter Thirthy-Nine ~

Chapter Thirty-Nine ~ Fixing Up Problems & Love Is Blooming Back

Pulling away breathless, out synchronised panting filling the comfortable silence as we stand in the beautiful garden. That kiss was what we needed- that's what I wanted. My eyes staring into his, like our souls are connecting once more by the memories that are flickering through our pupils. Large smiles grow on our faces, soft laughter from us, laughing at us being us.

"I needed that" I whispered, closing my eyes and resting my forehead onto his.

"We needed that" he confirms and I open my eyes once again to see him looking at me with a relaxed expression. It was a beautiful sight to see. A large smile spreading on my lips I nod with delight. He looks down at my lips then back at my eyes, "can I?"

"Yes" I reply and his lips smashes onto mine once again, starting off soft and passionate then going to fast and hungry, hungry for each others taste. His taste so masculine and melting, the distant taste of fresh wine and a breezy mint to mix in together. My hands wrapping round his neck, fiddling with his hair which is draping down on his neck. His hands find my hips and go under my top, sparks and goosebumps form on our skin, his cold hands meeting my warm body skin. I could kiss him forever and that forever will be the same, fresh.

Pulling away unwittingly as we had to break apart at one point in this day. I smile to myself at the thought of being able to kiss him for a day. Stop the dirty thoughts.

"I'm sorry, this started with me and I can't help but feel awful, the stress of everything and then it went to the media. Asher I put you through hell, I made you go on the interview and ten you said all those nice things-" I begin to ramble on but Asher's lips meet mine in a quick peck and I shut up.

"I said those nice things because I meant it and I wanted everyone to know" he whispers to me, a small rose blush hitting my cheeks. My eyes full of curiosity as I watch him lean forward to put his lips behind my ear. "And to show you I meant it will have to wait for tonight as I don't think our friends and family won't like to find us all sweaty and naked" he whispers and planting soft kisses on my ear lope, my body feeling fuzzy and my lower region feeling hot. By now my rose has gone to a dark blush at his words as my eyes widen with surprise but almost with wanting that rebel side.

"But who said we couldn't do it now behind a bush or some lovely roses" I lean forward to whisper in his ear as I tease him. Doing this I'm met with his friend hitting my stomach, I giggle at this.

"Tate you just gave me crazy thoughts" he smirked looking at me, his eyes dark with lust. "And now we can't go inside as my friend wants you" I look down like a little cheeky girl who's teased her friend.

"Oh yeah but wouldn't it be funny if our parents came out" I say to him with a smile and his hands rest on each side of my face.

"I doubt-" his smirk is cut off at the sound of our mothers shouting our names from the balcony. "Shit!" He says and I laugh as his eyes widen, turning us so I'm facing them but my back is on Asher's chest to hide his member whose still up.

"We're here" I shout, "come on down!" I laugh and our moms notice our positions.

"Tate don't" Asher warns, not wanting everyone to see his friend who would like me at the moment.

"Hey honey I told you they would make up, didn't I Harper" my mum shouts to my father, as well as everyone, from outside the house. Harper and my mum look pleased and I can't help but smile in shyness.

"We'll be down" I hear Harper shout to us and Asher curse.

"Your in deep trouble Tate" his thick lustful voice breaks into my ears and I turn to him with a smirk.