part seven

I woke up in a good mood. I knew today I wasn't seeing Scott for long, but he would stop by to see me. I had a feeling that he was going to be late, but I was ready. I knew he would eventually come today. I got up and freshened up, and fixed my hair. I felt good today.
I decided that today I would show the nurses that I am feeling better, and I would go down to breakfast today without getting sick afterwards. I was strong, and I could do this.
Once the bell rang, It meant that I had to walk down to the cafeteria. I stood up and walked to my door, taking a deep breath before opening it. I walked out, all the nurses in awe of what I was about to do. I walked down the stairs and into the cafeteria. I got in line and waited for a tray of food. Once my tray was plated with breakfast, I walked to a table and sat down, making sure there was no one next to me. I didn't want to sit and talk with anyone, unless it was Scott.
I started eating, and about halfway through I realized that I was eating and my mind instantly went back to its old thoughts.
'stop eating mitch, you're too fat.'
I sight and got up, throwing the rest of my food away and sneaking back up to my room. I ate about five bites of toast and a sip of orange juice. Just about enough to make me hate how I looked.
Once I got back in my room, I took my shirt off and looked in the mirror. I stared at my skinny figure, thinking I was nothing but fat. I hated it. Why couldn't I be and feel normal? Is it too hard to ask?

A few minutes went by of me just staring at myself, and all do a sudden I herd a click in the door. I quickly put my shirt back on and sighed, while taking a seat on my bed.
The door swung open. It was Dr.Hoying!! He was early today. A smile grew on my face as he came in and I stood up. He walked over to me and had his head down. I didn't know what was wrong. Maybe he was still upset about his breakup?
"What's wrong?" I asked.
He looked up and closed the door. "I might not be able to work here anymore..."
"W-what do you mean? I-I... I can't stay here without you. Scott, I'd get worse. I-I... I need you." I began to panic.
"I'll figure something out... T-They just don't want me here anymore since my ex is the boss of everyone..."
"S-Scott... T-take me w-with you..." I pleaded.

Scott sat down. We both stayed quiet. I sat next to him. Every now and then he would sigh, not knowing what to say or what to do.

I can't do this without him. l won't ever be let out of here if he is gone.

I can't do it.

what's everyone's favorite chapter so far?? thanks for almost 900 reads !!