part fourteen

— the next morning —

I awoke in the same position that I fell asleep in, on the bed with my hands over my face. I've been crying for what feels like years.
What if that person was actually Scott? What if he was here?
I shook my head and let those thoughts drift away. It couldn't have been Scott. He would have taken me out. He wouldn't have left me here. I stood up, and stretched. I looked around the room and walked towards the door. Once I reached the door handle, I expected it to be locked. But... it wasn't? I grabbed the door handle and snuck out. This time, I was more cautious of my surroundings and looked around, making sure no one was in front or behind me. I started running, running as fast as I could. Down the long hallway, to a big door that led to a room that I wasn't quite sure where it lead to but I knew I was going to go through it. I need to get out of here. I got to the door and opened it, slowly. I backed away slowly after what I saw.
There were a few people in the room. It was a fairly large room. There were two doctors, The boss of everyone, and... Scott? No... It wasn't... 
The man who looked like Scott, he was crying. He had his head in his hands and he was holding something that looked to be a picture of me?
Scott looked up, making eye contact with me. I didn't know what to do. Do I run? Do I run to him? I stayed where I was. Scott's face lit up, but didn't say anything. He signaled me to stay where I was but I didn't listen. This time, It felt real. I felt in my heart that it wasn't a hallucination. This time it was Scott. I was almost certain. I shook my head and looked behind me, taking a long, deep breath. I looked back at Scott and ran to him. I grabbed onto his waist and hugged him tight, letting all of my emotions out as I began to cry. He wrapped his arms around me and held me, hugging me tight. I knew it was him. "I-It'll all be okay n-now..." He mumbled. "I p-promised you.."

I was going to be okay... At least that's what we thought.

gonna post another chapter tmr, y'all ain't ready!