part nineteen

The day tuned into night, and It was getting late. Scott and I both grew tired, and he decided to go to bed. Shortly after he went into his room, I made my way in. I was nervous honestly. I've never slept in a bed with a man my age, or a man that I really liked. I didn't really know how to be 'comfortable'. But there's no way out of it, really.
I took my bag and went into the bathroom to shower and change. It felt good to shower, the hot water brushing against my skin, easing some of my many worries. Once I finished my shower, and after changing, I brushed my hair and teeth. I turned everything off and went back into his room, and got into bed. I made sure that I gave Scott more than enough room and basically was hanging off of the side of the bed. I didn't want to seem rude on my first night. Scott was pretty much asleep, so I didn't think he realized how much space I have given him. But he did. He mumbled trough his tired voice. "Don't be shy, I've got plenty of room. Get comfy." He said, adding a slight giggle to the end of his sentence as he fell back asleep. I moved a little closer, but not much. I lay my head down on the pillow and rolled on my sides facing the wall. I closed my eyes, trying to think of good things but my mind only brought bad ones. I tried to brush them away but it didn't happen. Eventually, I fell asleep.
My slumber didn't last very long though. I awoke at about four in the morning for some stranger reason. I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever, trying to fall back asleep but I simply couldn't. Soon enough, Scott got up to use the bathroom. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to sleep.
Once Scott came back, he later back down and rolled over facing me. His eyes were shut, so I started at the ceiling once again, and tried counting sheep. I had almost counted one hundred sheep when I herd Scott say "Can't sleep?" His voice scared me a bit, but not too much. I sighed and nodded, turing my head to look at him. "Do you need anything? Food, water, extra pillows or blankets?" he asked. I shook my head. "No, but thank you.." Scott sat up a bit. "You don't have to thank me for everything. I'm not doing it because I have to, I'm doing this because I want to. You're honestly like my best friend." I smiled. Wow. Best friend, huh. "There's that smile! I haven't seen that in a while." He joked. It was very true though. I shrugged. "You're right."
"Let's try to get some rest, Do you like music?" Scott asked. I nodded. "Who doesn't?" I joked. He laughed. "Not sure, anyways... I could sing to you if you wanted." He offered. This man was not only extremely handsome, but he could sing? Wow. I'm getting the whole package here, aren't I?
I took his offer. "Yes please, That would be amazing." I said. Scott nodded and cleared his throat. I closed my eyes and awaited for his voice. I couldn't wait to hear.

longer chapter !! should i do a scott pov for the next chapter ?