Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Katniss Everdeen

"Katniss!" I hear someone call out my name. "Katniss! Where are you!" She yells again.

That's Prim's voice!

"Katniss! Katniss!"

I run towards the direction of the voice. "Prim!" I yell. "Prim where are you!"

I run and run until I finally meet Prim.

"Prim! What happened?" I gasp.

"I just saw Anna Winters kissing a toilet!" Prim exclaims loudly.

"Shhh! Don't say her name out loud! Secret identities, remember? Call her Amber! And call Elsa Emma! We call Jack John, and we call Peeta Peter! Don't yell Katniss in public, Prim! Yell Kathy next time, okay? I'll call you Pam instead of Prim."

"Okay, Kathy, I just saw Emma and Amber in the bathroom! Amber was singing a stupid song and I swear I heard a male voice in the girls bathroom! Then I went inside to see what was going on and I swear I just saw Emma and Amber! Amber was kissing a toilet, for what's sake!"

"What the-? Really?"

"Yeah! Come on, I'll show you!" Prim pulls me towards the bathroom and we secretly listen from outside the door. There I can hear Anna singing.

"Toilets are better than people. Boyfriend Bowl, don't you think its true? Yeah people will cheat you, and beat you and kill you, but Toilets are better than fine.

"But people smell better than Toilets. Boyfriend Bowl, don't you think I'm right? Yeah I know toilets clean well, and they always flush themselves, but let face it; lets call it a date. Let's date. Don't let the sister stop our date."

What on earth? A date? With a frickin bowl?

Anna sings another song. It's odd how the tune is familiar. I think I've heard a snowman sing it before. Trust me, the snowman sang way better than the 'weirdo in the bathroom' did. But seriously, she skipped all the verses and all she sang was the chorus.

"I can't wait to do what lovebirds will do will toilets! I can't wait to do what lovebirds will do with toilets!"

And suddenly, she sings another song. This time, this song is very, very familiar. I think Adam Levine sang this. Oh, right. It's the parody of "Payphone".

"I'm at the toilet trying to get out but I am stuck here cause of you. Where has my strength gone why can't I open this door that's right in front of me?

"Yeah, I, I know it's hard to get out of here, with all these grease on the knob. I just can't get out of this place. And it smells like angry bodies. You said I'm too weak to make it, but is too late to try? Now all my strength is just wasted, all of the toilets are flushed.
"You wasted my time, you flushed down my slime. Now I'm so in love with this toilet bowl. You wasted my life, you turned out the lights, I'm in paradise ( which is the bathroom ).

"I'm at the toilet trying to get out but I am stuck here cause of you. Where have my strength gone why can't I open this door that's right in front of me?

"Well all those muscles are so full of sh*t. They're not even helping me get out. All my muscles are just useless sh*t. Yeah one more ab and muscle I'll be sick. Now I'm at the toilet."

Oh my gosh. This is so effing hilarious. I better tell Peeta!

+++++++++++++++

A/N

Thanks for all the votes and support! Your cheerful comments truly make my day. :) Can we try 10 votes this time? I'll update if this chapter gets 10 votes. Thank you for reading! :)