Chapter 3 - The Parody Maker

Chapter Three - The Parody Maker

Elsa Winters

"Come on, Elsa! Let's go to school already! You've been eating your pizza for half an hour already! It's just one slice, dude!" Anna whines and pulls my arm.

"Ew, Anna! Don't touch me! You just picked your nose!" I shriek and rub my arm with a tissue. "Now look what you did. I got boogers all over my arm!"

"Oh, come on, Elsa. Now what, are you gonna stay in the bathroom for another half hour wiping your arm with alcohol? My boogers aren't that bad."

"Anna..." I groan. "You're being too childish and weird. And creepy."

"And you're being too sloooowwww," Anna says slooooowly. Then she starts singing, "Let it slow, let it slow, can't be fast like Anna anymore. Let it slow, let it slow, cause my pizza's getting cold. I don't care if there are boogers on my arm. Let the slow rage on... The slow never bothered me anywa-"

"Anna, stop singing that stupid parody of yours! It's annoying!"

Anna ignores me and skips to the part she loves, "my slowness flurries through the house into the arm, my slowness spirals into so slow fractals all around, and one speed becomes slower like a little turtle, I'm never being fast, the fast is in the past! Let it slo-"

"Shut up, Anna, let's go," I groan and stuff my whole pizza in my mouth.

"Finally, you're done eating," Anna sighs. "I think my songs work. From now on, I'll sing and sing when you're slow until you finish," Anna chimes happily while we walk out the door and towards the bus stop.

"Oh, Anna," I sigh. "Now, you be quiet in the bus. Don't wanna hear your annoying parodies in the bus."

+++++++++++++++++

( in the bus )

"This ride is so booooringg..." Anna complains as we sit in the back of the bus. "It's so slooooowww..."

"Of course it's slow, it hasn't even started moving yet," I tell her.

"When does it start mooooovingggg...?"

"Hoy! Stop moo-ing in the bus!" an awfully familiar voice yells from the front. I look around the bus to see who yelled, but I wasn't able to see his face. I was about to see it when he quickly turned around and now all I can see is a familiar set of blond hair.

"Shhhh! Anna, look what you did," I whisper to Anna.

"Sorry," she whispers back and the bus starts moving.

"Next stop, Frozendelle High School," the bus driver announces.

( one minute later )

"It's getting boring," Anna whispers to my ear.

"Be quiet," I whisper back.

"But I can't. I think I'm gonna sing," she whispers.

"Oh no you don't," I whisper back.

"I will," she whispers again.

"No, Anna, don't sing or you'll be yelled at again!" I whisper harshly.

Anna sighs and folds her arms and pouts her mouth like a child. A second later, she's standing in the middle of the bus, singing one of her famous parodies.

Let me give you a hint of what the lyrics are.

"The bus rolls down on the road tonight. Not a fun time to be felt. A school bus of boringsation, and it looks like... It's boring.

"The wheels are screeching like this swirling booger light. Couldn't pick my nose, although I have tried.

"Don't sing out loud, don't sing that song. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't sing. Don't let them hear... Well know they've heard...

"I will sing... I will sing... Can't keep quiet anymore... I will sing... I will sing... Turn away from your sister...
"I don't care... What Elsa's going to say... Let the songs rage on... The shame never bothered me anyway.

"It's funny how some parodies makes everything seem loud... Add a little encore and chorus, they'll be clapping even more...

"Up here in the middle of the bus, I finally can sing... I know I left my sister behind but I'm too noisy to grieve...

"I will sing... I will sing... I am one singer with a mic! I will sing... I will sing... You'll never see my die.

"Here I stand... And here I sing... Let the songs rage on...

"My voice is flurrying through the bus into the ground... My soul is bursting like a toilet flushing all around... And one song kills you like an angry moose on loose...

"I'm never gonna shut up! The songs are in my mouth...

"I will sing... I will sing... And I'll sing like Miley Cyrus... I will sing... I
will sing... That quiet girl is gone...

"Here I sing in the middle of the bus... Let the songs rage on..! The shame never bothered me anyway."

Oh dear.

+++++++++++++++

A/N

Sorry for the long wait! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next update is when this gets 10 votes so I hope you vote if you want more! P.S. All Elsa's POVs will have Anna's silly parodies. Next parody will be about "For The First Time in Forever" ;)