T H R E E

AUTHORS NOTE.........

now guys, I realized that it is sooooo early for a date 7:30!!

Anyways, sorry for the Divergent references and thanks for my followers

---------------------------

Annabeths P.O.V

Where's he going to take me? I think. somewhere special, somewhere secret he had said. I sigh in frustration and shove more cereal in my face.

"Why are you up so early, Annabeth?!" My step-mother,Mia, yells.(A/N I have no idea what her stepmothers name is and I don't think it's mentioned in the book.) she came down the stairs with her dressing gown on, her hair messy and she was rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"Oh,hey, Mia." I say. She looks at me and waves her hand in a go on gesture.

"I-I-I have a date" I stutter. Mia just smiles and then goes back to bed and I hear her muffled voice of, "Guess what?! Annabeth's got a date!" As she spills the beans to my dad. I facepalm and groan, eating more cereal.

I go back upstairs to my room and get changed into an orange t-shirt, jeans and black converse.(A/N camp half-blood clothing reference) I don't grab a clutch or a purse as I am not one of those girls.

"Bye dad! Bye Mia!" I call before shutting the door and start going down the driveway of number 4(A/N divergent reference)

------------------------------

I go down the alley and check my watch, 7:25 am. Good, I won't be late. I speed walk to Percy's apartment and wait outside, just like he told me to. At 7:30 on the dot, he walks out of his apartment in a purple t-shirt, shorts and runners.

"Hey seaweed brain" I say as he comes up next to me and holds my hand.

"Hey wise girl" he replies with a smile

"Where are we going?" He stops mid step and turns me to face him

"Somewhere special, somewhere secret" he whispers and turns us back around and we keep walking

"The pool" I say

"What" he says

"I'm gonna try and guess. The pool."

"No"

"The park"

"No. Just c'mon we're almost there"

-------------------------------------------

We turn around the corner and find ourselves at the entrance to Long Island beach!

"Wow Percy this is beautiful" I say

"Thanks I found it when I went to Montauk beach with my mum when I was 12. That's not it though come through here." He says, while he pushes some leaves out of my way. I walk through the opening and see a picnic blanket on the sand, with a picnic basket next to it. A day long picnic, I love it

"Wow" I say and he grins.

"Come for a swim" he says taking of his off his shirt. I suddenly realize that his shorts are board shorts.

"Yes. I thought you'd take me somewhere water-related. Y'know because your the son o-" I start but am cut off by his lips. He is kissing me. I kiss back and wrap my hands around his neck and he picks me up at my waist but I don't care. He walks to the waters edge and kisses my softly on my neck as I sigh, loosing my grip on his neck. He took this opportunity to throw me into the ocean!

"Seaweed brain!" I giggle

"Yeah, wise girl?" He says as he pops up next to me and starts tickling me. I'm giggling uncontrollably so at least I'm happy that he gets his special something from me.

AUTHORS NOTE

:3 :3 :3. MUSTACHE