T W E L V E

It was almost 20 minutes when a slight knock on my window sounded the room.
I got up from my pale bedspread and opened the window seeing Mackenzie standing there with a small smile and the fear clearer then day in her eyes.
Why, you must ask? I don't know.
At all.
"Hey, Kenny thanks for coming." I smiled as I moved away from the window and she climbed in.
"It's ok, it's freezing out there tho!" She laughed quietly taking off her coat and shaking it out the window, it was still snowing a bit from winter starting to form a close.
(A/N: I don't live in England, but I'm saying it still snows after Christmas also I may have said this is placed in America, I'm sorry to confuse you but it's in London, England. Sorry for the confusion.)
"Yeah sorry about that." I laughed a bit.
"So why'd you want me here?" Kenny asked, taking a seat in my bed.
"Camp half blood. My parents said if I date Percy or do anything else I can't go. I'm grounded for the next week I can't go on the date with Percy and I can't hang out with you."
She sighed.
"I don't know." She was about to speak again when my phone buzzed from the bedside table.

From Percy-
We still on for tomorrow? 😘
To Percy-
No I can't grounded 😒
(A/N Idk my typing stuffed and I can't stop it)
I didn't get a reply after that.
"What are you gonna do then?" Kenny asked.
I sucked in a breath. What was I going to do? I know that somehow I'd get in trouble again or that they'd find out about Percy and I.
I knew that I defiantly wasn't going to be allowed to go to the summer camp.
"I'm running away" I replied with a smile.