epilogue

"You know that I really love you, Lance."

"I really love you too, Keith." 

"Never doubt that."

"I won't." He paused. "It's four in the goddamn morning go to sleep."

"I don't want to, though."

"Well, I'm going back to sleep." He pulled his lover back down onto the king sized mattress that they've been sharing for approx. 2 years. "Keith, I love and care about you, that is why I'm making you sleep."

"Over-rated!"

"No it's not! It's healthy!"

"Says the one who rarely slept in college!"

"Don't go there!"

"I just did!" 

The raven haired boy was attacked in hugs by his significant. 

"No, no, no, no don't you daRE" Keith screeched because his stomach was being brutally tickled by Lance. 

Keith was thrown into a fit of hysterical laughter. He finally moved Lance's hand and shoved their hands together. 

"You have warm hands. Did I ever mention that?"

"No, I don't think so." 

"I'm pretty sure our neighbors hate us, but thats okay."

"Who's to judge, eh?"

Keith laughed.

"Buenas noches, mi amor."

"Te amo."

now that's what I call an ending.

But guys, I'm legit sobbing, I cannot believe this story is actually ending.

I reaaaally can't believe that I actually managed to power write three chapters before I have to wake up at 6:00 AM for a softball game, and I have to do volleyball tryouts soon, and health is priority. But oh my gOD GUYS THIS IS ACTUALLY OVER WTF!?

I feel like this was extremely fast paced, so please, constructive criticism in the comments, please?

te amo~

buenas noches, perras. (hope y'all know what that means.)