⚫⚫⚫

A few weeks flew by and the only friends I have are Peter, Shelley, and Roman who flirts with me constantly. There was this big party coming up that some snotty girl planned and I did not want to go but mom was forcing me because it was a new experience to make friends, ugh! I went to school and to my surprise Roman was waiting there for me like he always does.

"Hey mud shark" Roman said apparently that was his nickname for me because of my hair

"Hey weirdo" I said ruffling up his greaser hair and he smiled following me into school

"You going to that party tonight?" Roman asked

"Sadly" I said sighing

"I would ask you to go, but I'm already going with my cousin" Roman said

I laughed, "What makes you think I would even say yes if you asked me?"

Roman stood there speechless as I walked into class.

(                                                                  )

"What do you mean you're not going?" I said slightly irritated

"I mean I have stuff to do tonight" Peter said

"Ok, what is going on with you?"
I asked annoyed, "You always have something to do" I walked away and Peter stood there with a sad look, "Hey Shell, you're going to the party, right?" Shelley shook her head and I whined, "Seriously, now that party is gonna be a total bust"

I walked away and started to hear something. Like the last time it was whispers and I looked around and kept seeing a man going in and out of the shadows. I got so paranoid and the noise in my head grew so irritating that I ran into the bathroom. I doused my face with water as the noise went away, finally. My phone buzzed and I picked it up seeing it was the police station.

I gave a confused look and answered it, "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Ms. Fiona Shadow?"

"Depends on who's calling" I said curiously

"Well we have a Ms. Autumn Shadow here and she said that you were her daughter" The girl said calmly

I put my phone to my forehead shaking it and slightly said "fuck" to myself.

"Am I correct?" She asked

"Yeah you are" I said irritated, "What's she in for?"

"Um, drunk driving" She said obviously not loving her job

I laughed, "Sounds like my Mom. I'll be there"

I said ending the phone call. I looked down at the sink and back up at the mirror and saw blood in the words 'Banshee' and blinked my eyes and the words were gone. I heard girls laughing as they came into the bathroom and when they saw me they stopped.

"Look who we have here, Fiona was it?" A girl said

"I was just leaving" I said grabbing my bag not wanting to deal with this right now

I started to walk out when the girl grabbed my arm, "What's your rush?" She asked, "It's not like you have anyone to see"

I grinded my teeth looking at her hand on my arm. "I really don't want to deal with your shit right now"

I pushed her a little to get my arm back. She gave a popular girl grunt and got up in my face.

"You better watch your attitude towards me" She said