⚫⚫⚫

I walked downstairs in my comfy clothes going to get food because it felt like I was going to pass out if I didn't get something in me. I haven't called or texted Roman in over three months and the same goes for school and Peter. My stomach is starting to show and it really upsets me because I can't wear some of my favorite clothes. I grabbed some pickles and soda from the fridge and when I closed the door my Mom was standing there.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Yes, explain this to me" Mom said

Mom handed me my computer from my room seeing that I was looking up how much an abortion costs.

"I was just wondering" I said pushing Mom out of the way taking my computer with me

Mom sighed as she followed me to the stairs stopping me. "Hey, when you gonna talk to him?" I paused, "Sooner or later you're going to have to tell him"

"Let's have it be later rather than sooner" I said

I walked upstairs and closed the door leaning on the door taking a deep breath. I shook my head and put my stuff on my bed starting to eat the pickles. I heard a roaring sound and I looked out my window seeing that it was Roman. I ran downstairs and locked the door standing there blocking it. The doorbell rang and I ran to my room locking it shut and leaned on it breathing heavily.

"Fi! Roman's here! I invited him" Mom yelled

"Bitch..." I said to myself

My doornob started to shake and I pushed my arms on the door digging my heels into the floor.

"Fiona" Mom said, "Come on, let me in"

"Go away" I said

"Fi, come on" Mom said

"I said go away!" I yelled

"Fiona, it's me" Roman said

"Just... just let me be, please" I said as a tear went down my face knowing that I couldn't see him

I looked at the window and stared at it, no, I... I can't. But, I did. I grabbed my bag stuffing clothes, my computer, my pickles, and my soda and jumped out the window. I climbed down the little garden things with all the vines and jumped down to the ground running down the street.

Roman's POV:

I looked at Autumn hearing nothing as she shrugged and I opened the door seeing that no one was there but the window was wide open.

"Shit..." Autumn mumbled

"Okay, what is going on with her?"
I asked

Autumn stayed quiet as I gave her a stern look, "I can't tell you"

"Why not?" I asked

"Because I'm a mother and I would like to keep it that way"
Autumn said

I walked closer to her, "What are you not telling me?"

Autumn sighed, "I'm gonna die after I tell you this... Fiona is pregnant"

I stared at her my heart dropping. I sat on Fiona's bed running my hands through my hair as Autumn looked at me.

"How long?" I asked

"... 5 months" Autumn responded, "She's been out of school for 3 months"