⚫⚫⚫

It was the first day of a new school which was going to be so much fun... not. Mom kept bugging me all night on what to wear because it was "a special day" apparently. I use to walk to my old school where, ya know, I actually had friends who I could talk to and actually see but now I'm however many miles away from them. I walked to the bus stop and shocker I was she only one. I stood there on my phone texting my friends back at home and I swore I heard whispering. I looked up and looked around seeing that I was the only one on the block. I reminded myself that it was just the wind but there was no breeze. I put my phone away and I stepped forward and it got louder for some reason as I walked more. I started to walk into the street when the red car from the other day flew past. I jumped back onto the sidewalk and shook my head even I can drive better than that and I suck at driving. The bus came rolling up the street and I held onto my backpack straps looking across the street as the noise went away. The bus doors opened and I walked in and everyone automatically looked at me. I saw Peter in the back and he smiled waving to me to come over.

I walked over and sat in the seat I front of him, "You could've told me that you were on this bus"

"How was I suppose to know you were gonna be on this bus"
Peter said leaning on my seat

I smiled and looked over seeing every single boy looking at me, "Why are they all staring?"

"They're just looking to see if you would be good in bed" Peter said, "They were staring at your ass when you walked on the bus"

"Good to know" I said

The bus dropped us off at school and I was already so scared just by looking at it

"It's not as bad as it looks"
Peter said, "Just takes a little getting use too"

Peter ran off and I stood there in front of the school looking like a total idiot. I sighed and looked around seeing a tall slender boy looking at me and I quickly looked away walking inside. I automatically saw a girl being bullied and for me that was a huge no. I got bullied a lot back at home just for my name, thanks a lot mom.

I walked over with rage, "What the fuck are you doing?"

The girls looked at me like I just stepped on princess territory.

"Who's this bitch?"
One of the girls asked

"Pretty sure it's that new girl that every boy wants to bang" The other one said with a snotty attitude

I rolled my eyes as they walked away and the girl started to walk away quickly.

"Wait!" I shouted after her, "You ok?" She nodded, "Good, um, I know this is a lot to ask but do you think you could tell me where this room is?"

I showed her a piece of paper that said my schedule. She started to type on her phone and it spoke for her saying second door down to the right.

"Who do we have here?" The boy from earlier said walking up to me, "Looks like little Shelley made a new friend" Shelly lowered her head and the boy smiled, "What's your name?"

"Fiona" I said confidently

"As in Shrek?" He said

"Yeah" I said clutching my bag out of nervousness

He laughed, "Roman" He held out his hand out, "Nice to meet you"

I shakily shook his hand and clutched onto my backpack again.

( )

I have English with Roman and Peter and all class Roman would not stop staring at me and I sat right in the middle of him and Peter. The bell rang and I walked out of class Roman close behind me.