10 - IvanTheGayest

Full Name: Aria Morgenstein
(Aria means 'Air' in Italian, 'Lioness' in Hebrew and 'Noble' in Persian. Morgenstein means 'Morning Star' in German, mostly associated with Lucifer Morningstar, the fallen angel.)

Any combination of these meanings is great, so the fact that there are three combinations is good and I'm a fan.

Nicknames: Ari, Riri, Invisible Girl

Height/Weight: 167 cm/49kg

Note to self: 'bet she has trouble reaching the top shelves at the grocery store' isn't a helpful comment on characters' heights.

Description of appearance: Aria has slick white neck length hair with dark skin she inherited from her father. Sharp blue eyes and plump but chapped lips. She has medium sized curves --not that she cares about them-- and wings that she can appear whenever needed, it's a blessing from her father.

I've learned by now not to assume what abilities demigods can and can't have- and Thanatos' wings are a defining characteristic, but the fact that she can control when she has them seems a little off. Is there a reason she has white hair?

When in combat or at the camp she usually wears the orange camp shirt that she cut the sleeves of of, plaid brown-blue-green button up tied around her waist with black shorts and knee high brown boots.

This is definitely a Look, but tank tops and shorts are both notoriously terrible for protecting your skin from being slowly turned into a protective coating of scabs, and the thing about Camp Half-blood is that they let the campers hit each other with swords, so at least a little bit of armor feels appropriate. From experience, I can tell you that shorts and a tank top mean a lot of scratches and bruises if you're just doing everyday physical activity outside. Unless one of her powers is iron skin, this feels like it's asking for trouble. Even if it's for mobility, a) tying a jacket/shirt around your waist means you either have to constantly adjust it or risk tripping on it, and b) that's not astoundingly mobile enough that she won't be in easy stabbing distance.

When at school or out with her friends, (low level monsters can't smell her because of one of her powers. Be explained later.)

. . .hopefully?

She usually wears a dark green shirt with unzipped black hoodie with brown cargo pants and black combat boots.

Trying not to be overly salty, but this seems like better combat attire than her combat attire.

Birthdate: 04/04/ 97Godly Parent: Thanatos Powers from Godly Parent:-Invisibility: As the power says, she can turn invisible, the reason she earned the nickname 'Invisible Girl' from the Gods and Demigods.-Flying: Though the argument between Zeus and Thanatos about this was not kind, Thanatos finally won after two weeks of refusing to collect the mortal souls that Zeus zapped with lightning or had an accident in air, the Angry Hippie gave in. Just to spite the King of Gods, Thanatos muttered under his breath --but loud enough for all of them to hear-- "You younglings should learn to respect your elders."

I'm not entirely sure, but I assume this is the right to have a power that's sky-based. Also, still doesn't explain why she can turn them on and off.

-Misdirection: As mentioned before, Misdirection works in a way that Aria can hide in plain sight and cannot be sensed or smelled by the low level monsters. It lowers her demigod smell and takes attention from her.

Is this a thing Thanatos can do?

Age at the beginning of the book: 14Personality: At first sight, Aria is that silent and cold loner, but she just tends to think a lot and has a piercing stare when she concentrates. But in reality, she the most laid back and active person at the same time, she's both gentle and tough; gentle with animals and children while tough with people that threaten her family/friends (as they are all kind of related). She's a really careful planner, unlike her twin who jumps head first into a fight. She can be both a party animal and a stay-at-home-and-watch-cliché-old-movies, it really depends on the mood .