Memory Blank Chatper 6

Skyla’s Pov

I was just sitting on the bed with my Macbook on my lap. I decided to tweet something to pass the time

I’m up and kicking, well not really.. can you believe tha @1DPrincess said that my boyfriend @JasonStewert raped me! Lol! great joke!

Right after the tweet my tweet box blew up.

they were filled with tweets like

@ SilverSkyla @1DPrincess not joking! he did raped you!

@ SilverSkyla You’re back with that bitch, he’s no good for you gurl.

You’re so stubborn @ SilverSkyla you never believe anyone! just listen to us just once!

I shook my head in disbelief and closed my laptop and set it on the table.That was when Jasmine ran in panting and sweating

“Skyla look here is the evidence on Jason” she said giving me the USB.

Suddenly Jason ran into the room and grabbed the USB from my hands and threw it on the ground and stomped on it. he lifted his foot to see the USB was crushed. Jasmine gave him the evil eye as he chuckled.

“Dude you just made a BIG mistake “ she told him grabbing his arm and pinning it to his back “She will find out One way or another” I ran towards them and and pulled Jasmine off him and threw her on the ground

      “ what the hell is wrong with you! “ i yelled in her face and ran to Jasons side and helped him up

. “ Please don’t yell at Jasmine she just lost her temper, sister shouldn’t yell at each other “ he told me i looked and Jasmine that was still on the ground then i looked back at Jason.

       “ well, I have to go, I visit you later, ok? “ he softly and kissed my on the forehead. “ bye babe “ he said and waved goodbye. i waved back.

i turned back to Jasmine who was wiping herself off. and looked at me in disgrace. i looked down at the floor in shame while she walked past me, brushing her shoulder against mine as she walked out the door.

Jasmine’s Pov

When I got home I Immediately I took out the camera and started recording “So guys Skyla doesn't believe me. I need you to find evidence on Jason Stewart and send it to her.

If you guys can find the other two girls he raped please have them contact her thanks. If we can have him arrested Skyla and I will do something fun like pranking the boys” I said winking shutting it off.

I tweeted the same thing

@SilverSkyla doesn't believe me please send her any evidence on @JasonStewert to prove her hes no good if we can convince her and get Jason arrested we’ll do something special for you guys, play a prank on the boys maybe xx

Immediately I got a bunch or retweets and tweets saying

@1DPrincess  I have this it shows what he did, Or @1DPrincess we’ll do anything to help you guys out

As I was reading through some replies one caught my attention

@1dPrincess catch him in the act, record him or something

Then I remembered. I had some spy stuff. I would somehow trick Jason into telling me what he did, get it on video and show it to everyone, and maybe catch a few embarrassing moments.

I grabbed my camera “Niall I need a favor” I called running out the door.

After explaining my plan to Niall he didn't agree at first

 “Its too dangerous”

      “No Niall I can do it I know how to sneak around without getting caught I’ve been doing it my  entire life.”

 “ Alright be careful. I’ll be right here when you're ready.

Luckily no one was home. I snuck in through the back window carefully as I plante small spy cams. One in his room another in his bathroom pretty much every room in his house.

In his room there were some notebooks that said ‘DO NOT READ and another that said ‘PERSONAL’ and me being me decided to take them.

I quickly went out the back to where Niall was and we left just as Jason was coming around the corner.

I started looking through the notebooks. Most of it was stuff he did in his past. I was thinking about showing it to Skyla but a better idea came to mind.

I would tell him to stay away from Skyla or I would humiliate him, and knowing him he’d take the chance.