Chapter 15

Jasmine

We were heading out to a big van. We all got in Jack, Finn, Me , Skyla, Shane, Joey, Dan, and Phil. We all just sat there with a little small talk. When we got to Vidcon I could hear the screams. There were people there already ? We all got out trying not to be seen. Walking towards the entrance everyone  took out their cameras and started recording. Well I didn't wanna be the only one not recording so I took out my camera and started recording everyone

“Heyy guys...Im here at Vidcon with my sister” I point the Camera at my sister “We heading in right now, look whos with me” I point to the camera at the people in my group “Exciting right? and NO I’m not fangirling cause that would just be weird” I record what the building looks like from the inside “Wow this place is huge well gotta go help my sister set up see ya later”

 I stop the video putting my camera back in my bag  “Jasmine can you help me set the table up” Skyla asked “sure”

We finished at about 10:45 “So theres gonna be a lot of people don't get mobbed” I tell her as I look at all the booths set up

  “don't worry i'll try not too”  she says as she sets up her things

 I walked out and catch up with Jack and Finn “what's up?” 

“Just finishing up” Jack says “you guys ready for a bunch of screaming ?”

         “yupp”  I take out my camera and record a little with Jack and Finn talking about random stuff like if we had a choice to puke rainbows or fart candy. It was really fun. 

 "So you would rather puke rainbows?" I looked at Finn disgusted 

"Yeah its better then farting candy" Finn said defending himslef

  "But puking his just gross, like the feeling of it" Jack added "If you fart candy at least you can eat it after"

"but thats even more disgusting" Jack said

   "Stil puking is gross no one likes it"

"Good point I change my mind" Finn said

When we finished I could hear a bunch of screams from outside. Great its time to start. I tried getting out as quickly as i could before i was mobbed. I waved goodbye to jack and finn and headed down  to where Skyla was. There were already a bunch of people there. Skyla was taking pics with some fans. When she was done about a hundred other people came in . I decided to sit and record her. About 15 minutes after Skyla talked about who she was and thanked all her fans she looked at me “Ok guys you all know my sister Jasmine” There were screams ‘Yes i love her how she interrupts you’ someone yelled “Well she is right in this room” more screaming as people looked around seeing if they could spot me. I made eye contact with Skyla and shook my head no. 

“Jasmine come on up” she says smirking . I stayed where i was “come on Jasmine” everyone was yelling things like ‘come on Jasmine please’ ‘Jasmine get up there with your sister’ Then they all started chanting my name. I couldn't let all these people down, so finally I gave in.

Finally I got up with Skyla . When i got to the stage everyone screamed. It felt so weird to be in front of a bunch of people i didn't know screaming .

“Heyy guys” I said into the mic then whispered to skyla

        “I am so getting you back for this” She just smiled at me

“So what do you want Jasmine to do” Skyla yelled . Everyone was raising their hand and screaming ‘twerk’ ‘dance’ ‘answer questions’ ‘sing’ that stopped everyone.