Memory Blank Chapter 8

Skyla’s Pov.

 I walked back to my room and saw 5 strangers sitting there on the couch. i walked in as they all stared at me. i sat on the bed  and just looked at them. it was really quiet, i felt really insecure around them. Suddenly one of them just came towards me and grabbed my and hugged me really tightly. Why is he hugging me! I don’t know him!

 “Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! “ i screamed at the top of my lungs.

      “ Get This Bitch Off Me !!!!!!! “ i screamed while trying to push him off. that was when the rest walked towards me i just screamed even louder!

 “Harry?” I heard Jasmine yell, and quickly pulled him off me.

       “Who are you people! I don’t know you !” I screamed at the top of my lungs. which startled the stranger. Jasmine quickly ran to my side and tried calming me down.

 “It’s ok. It’s ok.  just calm down “ she whispered.

She saw the guy was a little disappointed, “Aww” she ran and hug him

“Hazz your hugs are great but a little too tight sometimes”

     “I know Jasmine”

“Which is good cause you’re protective”  

Another stranger  walks over to me  “Wait Niall Stop !” Jasmine yell running up to him

“What is it?”

      “Skyla has amnesia she doesn't remember you guys” she say grabbing the stranger’s arm .

”Guys take it slow with her introduce yourselves” they all look at each other and shrug their shoulders.

Taking out my cam Jasmine set it it down and record everything. The 5 strangers introduced themselves

“Hi, I’m Harry”

    “Hello, I’m Niall”

“Zayn”

    “Liam”

“Louis”

    “and we’re One Direction “ they all said in sync

Jasmine ran up to i think his name is Niall she whispered something in his ear as he ran out of the room.

He came back a few minutes later with his guitar.

You’re insecure don't know what for... Jasmine started You’re turning heads when you walk through the do-or ..she continued to sing.

When she got near the end the boys started joining in. i smiled a bit

. “ wow you guys are really good, are you like pop stars or something? “ I asked,  they  just looked at each other.

      “ ya we are, top boy band in the world “ Louis informed.

“ wow! then why are you in here? shouldn’t you guys been on stage? “ I asked them.

       “ we were, but you two are most important to us right now “ Zayn said while wrapping his arms around us.

I flinched back “Besides we’re on break” Niall added

“ what do you mean by ‘you two are most important to us right now’ ?” I asked confusingly

       “they adopted us “ Jasmine told me .

All of a sudden I felt a painful shock in my head  I let out a high pitch scream. The scream startled everyone,

“ ahh, it’s coming back to me! “ I shouted and tightened my grip. The shock kept coming back. every time the shock came back new picture would flash into my head. “ make it stop! make it stop! “

Jasmine quickly ran to my side embracing me into a hug “Shh..you're ok...no ones gonna hurt you”

    “ no, something’s coming back to my but i don’t know what it is! “ I told her  

“ugh my head really hurts “ she held me closer.

      “ quick! call the doctor!” She told one of them. Niall quickly ran out of the room and started shouting

“ Doctor! Doctor! “

After a few moments, Niall came back with a doctor and he quickly asked Jasmine to let go of me.  

He examined me for a little bit, then pulled out a small walkie talkie

“ Can i get Memory Therapist Dr.Stokes here right now “ he said into the walkie talkie. then he faced them.

     “ can i ask you to leave? we’re going to run some tests on what’s running through her mine and see if we can get a piece of the memory back. “ he explained. they all nodded and walked out of the room as another doctor walked in.

“ Hello, Ms. Tomlinson “

      “ No my last name is Smith. “ i told him

“ Well you just got adopted a few days ago “ he informed me

       “ really? “

“ yes now let’s get to work, i am a Memory therapist, my name is Dr. Stokes and i’m going to help you get your memory back. “ he told me

i nodded in agreement “ ok i’m going to ask you to close your eyes and try pulling that feeling back to you and say what you see.

I closed my eyes and tried pulling the shock back to me. It worked and i saw my and Jason yelling at each other, I was walking out the door until jason grabbed me by the hair and threw my on the bed.

 I quickly opened my eyes, i didn’t want to see what happens next. But i think i already know.

“ tell me what you saw “ Dr. Stokes instructed I told him what i saw and he scribbled down some notes. “ok that’s all for today “ he finally said and left the room.

i felt really sleepy so i tucked myself in and went to sleep. the same scene came coming back to me over and over again. I know i should have listened to Jasmine.