1st day back to school!

Tina: so it's the first day back to school I'm really feeling it this year! Why? Because, it's my senior year so you know what that mean turn up all year!
So my name is Tina I'm 17 years old and I stay with my mom. My dad I don't really care for anymore everytime I ask for attention he act like he doesn't have time so I just ask for money you know! I do have multiple Friends and one bestfriend name Tasha that's my girl right there!

Setting: Time Fly High school
POV

Tasha: Hey, girl what took your crazy ass so long!
POV
Tina: Girl I had to take a shower, find some to put on, cook breakfast watch my show, do my morning pleasure to myself😂 lol!

Tasha: Girl you is a fool that's why you my bestfriend!

Ta miyah: Hey bitches y'all already know I just got me some dickkkkkk!

Tina: hahaha really miyah come on it's the first day back and you already popping that p!

TaMiyah: Tina you know I can't go long with out getting the D!

Tasha: TaMiyah you gone be getting a damn baby if you keep popping that P crazy ass!

Tameeka: Okay what y'all ugly ass just standing out here for!

TaMiyah: waiting on your ass! Where you was being a hoe!

Tameeka: You know I was Bih i just can't help it!

Tina: lol as you can see those girls are crazy! It's kinda weird how all our names start with T's! It is one more girl you have to meet now that girl is crazy her name is Tara!
But anyway this year I'm kinda hoping I meet my Prince Charming 😂 yes I said Prince Charming! I been in a few relationships but I never really was into them. I just want a guy that's funny, cute, smart, and loves to have fun know what I mean! Yeen gotta lie to kick it! So back to reality lol

Tasha: Tina come back to life guh, I'm over here calling your name snap back lol!

Tina: Damn bitch I'm over day dreaming bout my dream guy (scream in middle of class) WHERE ARE YOU!?

Mrs. Fitts: settle down Tina cause you know I will write you up.

TaMiyah: Hell nah tina you a fool...

Tina look at Jalen scat latters. (Shoes)
Tina: scoot booters😂 hell nah im not bout to play with you!
Lunch Period!

Tara: Y'all I have to tell y'all some but, please don't yell at me.

TaMiyah: If it's about that nigga don't even say it! Right says Tina, Tasha and Tameeka!

Tara: He beat me last night and made me fuck his friends! I feel so stupid for staying with this boy after he hit me the first time! I can't go back to my mom's she kicked me out, and my grandma said I can't come there no more (cry cry cry) I just don't know what to do!

Tina: Wow You know I have to say this we told your ass to leave him when he was disrespected you verbally, but know you just had to stay. I mean I kinda feel sorry you but then I don't because we kinda knew this would happen. If you don't  have somewhere to stay you can come to my house it's a extra bedroom it's yours if you want it!

Tasha: All I have to say is you dumb Bruh you should have been left so yeah!

Tameeka: damn Tara is all I have !

TaMiyah: Smdh better be glad Tina offered you a spot at her house think before you make moves Tara duh!

P.S. This my first time writing a book so barewith with me lol.