Panama Beach Time

Tasha: So I was just chilling with my boo Jacolby, talking about life. I love how me and him can just bond and have a good time. I think I may be falling in Love. Yes I did say love!

Jacolby: So babe I was thinking we take a trip me you the girls and the fellas. What you think?

Tasha: I mean yeah that sounds nice but when we still is in school crazy!

Jacolby: Girl I know that we can go the
week we get out of for Thanksgiving and be back for thanksgiving.

Tasha: Okay yeah that sounds good but we have to see what the others say, we could go for 5 days leave that Friday and be back Tuesday.

Jacolby: Okay bae you tell the girls and I'll tell the fellas and see what they say.

Tasha: Okay cool boo I actually have to go meet them at the mall today so I'll tell them then.

Setting: Brookhill mall

Tara: Y'all I need a damn vacation.

Tasha: I'm so glad you said that me and
jacolby was just talking about getting away. We were thinking we all go the  week we get out for thanksgiving. Leave that Friday come back on Tuesday.

Tina: Okay sounds good to me but where at though?

Tasha: Panama.

Tameeka: Oh hell yeah I really need this just laying out on the beach chilling watching the waves yeah I'm down.

TaMiyah: Same over here I need a vacay to and this sounds perfect.

Tara: Count me in too oh my gosh this is gonna be so much fun, all us at the beach with our baes! First we gotta run this by our parents.

Tina: Oh dang sure do I'll just say you better let me go or else, or some crazy shit like that!

TaMiyah: You is a fool Tina I'm weak!

Tasha: I'm weak too😂 I'm with Tina they better let us go we somewhat grown out this hoe.

Jacolby:I was with the guys just
chilling. I then mention the beach thing they all agreed to it but now all we have to do is run it by our parents. They should say yes we all mature here.

Tina: I was walking in the house I notice my mom car back she was home from out of town. Maaaaaaa hey I missss you!

Tracey/Mom:I miss you to little girl what you been doing while I was gone?

Tina: Lil, lol ma I am not no lil girl no more I'm grown okay don't do me!

Tracey: I don't know what you smoking but you better get off of it!

Tina: HAHA I'm kidding but I didn't do much but, chill with the girls and me and Trevor starting dating.

Tracey: whaaaaaaat I knew you 2 would start dating I knew it.

Tina: Blah blah but anyway I have to ask you some.

Tracey: No

Tina: You don't even know the question yet🤦🏽‍♀️!

Tracey: Ha what is it Tina.

Tina: Soooo me and the girls wanna take a trip to panama, the week we get for thanksgiving don't worry we are gonna be back before thanksgiving I was wondering can I please go!?

Tracey: Heck no no ma'am with no adult. I don't think so.

Tina: What ma we don't need adults we old enough to watch ourselves.

Tracey: Ugh i don't know Tina I will let you know I'm going to call Tasha momma and see what she say.

Tina: okay please think about it.