I think I might be in love.

Tara: So me and Devin was just chilling at my house talking laying around. I never gave him a answer if I would be his girlfriend but I know he wanted to know. So I made up in mind that I would be.

Tara: Devin I have come to a decision yes I will be your girlfriend.

Devin: Oh my gosh yesss baby this is this answer I was hoping for.

Tara: Just promise not to break my heart because I have already been through enough heart breaks.

Devin: Baby don't even worry bout that I would never hurt you.

TaMiyah: I just love it when Javon come with me to the nail shop and get a pedicure with me I think it's really sweet. Some men think it's gay but no it's not your just keeping your feet up. I have really been falling for Javon and I just hope he doesn't let me down.

Javon: TaMiyah I just been over here staring at you for the longest your just so beautiful and I wouldn't mind waking up to that face every morning.

TaMiyah: Awww Bae stop got me over here blushing and shit! You know what to say to keep me in a good mood lil fine self!

Javon: I got to complement my baby on a daily girl. When we leave here wanna go get some to eat and go see a movie?

TaMiyah: Yes that sound good to me.

Tameeka: Me and David have been dating for 7 months and I think I really like him. He is sweet, funny, smart, fine as hell, and has a big you know lol.

David: Bae lets go to that new seafood place downtown.

Tameeka: What new seafood place?

David: It's called Shark basket I heard it's really good and I know you love seafood so I was thinking why not try it.

Tameeka: Look at you, you know what I like and everything but yeah we can go there since you heard it was good.

David: Okay and baby I just want to let you know I don't plan on going no where you are different than other girls I have dated. Your
perfect in every way and I love that baby girl!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Tameeka: Awwwwww you is Finna make me cry! That just made my mf day! Don't kiss me like that you know I get a little wet down there with just one kiss from you daddy😂!

Tasha: Jacolby and I have been dating for 4 months and I must say it has been the best four months of my life! Waking up talking to him everyday I can do that everyday. I'm gone be the girl to hold him down and encourage that's my baby I got nothing but love for him.

Tasha: Bae you cheating!

Jacolby: Girl you so silly how am I cheating I just threw the ball right down the aisle. Not my fault I'm the master at bowling.

Tasha: Forget you boy! I'm coming back for that ass! I don't know how this nigga keep bowling strikes!

Jacolby: Ohhhh you coming for my ass... says the one that can't even knock more than 4 pins down Okayyyy!

Tasha: Haha! Shut up and give me some love!

Jacolby: muah 😘😘😘😘😘 love you boo.

Tasha: I love you too!

Tina: So y'all already know me and my baby has been knowing each other for years.! So of course I love him but now I think I may be falling in love with him! 🙊🙈 Yessss in love I'm scared to tell him and Im scared to be in love I never been love and I don't want my heart to get broken I know he said there is nothing to worry about but I just don't know. Right now he his in my room waiting on me to get out the shower.

Tina: Hey babe can I ask you some?

Trevor: You know you can ask me anything.

Tina: Would it be crazy if I say I think I'm in love with you.

Trevor: Hell no it wouldn't because I think I'm in love with you too. Think about it we have known each other for years I have always thought you were so beautiful 😍 and gosh your personality Tina I love it you are the only person I imagine waking up to and smelling that morning breathe 😷😂 joking but looking at you kissing you is like taking a breath of fresh air I'm not scared to admit yes Tina Jones I am in love with you!

Tina: 😪Damn baby got me over here crying that was so sweet! I always get emotional 😂. I love you to and I'm here for forever don't give up on me and I won't give up on you lets a build together😘!

Trevor: I'm with you on that sweetie.! I know you tired so you come lay on this bed and let daddy rock you to sleep.

Tina: Yes sir 😂!

Tina: Y'all I have to tell y'all some!

Tasha: What is it bitch!??

Tina: Y'all I'm in love!

Tara: Bitchhhhh okay now I knew you be the first!

Tameeka: Hell yeah 😂 I can't lie you and Trevor is really cute together. I think I may be falling in love too idk it feels like it!

Tina: Hmmmm you and lil David I see ya!

TaMiyah: Aw Bih I'm really happy for you Tina! Y'all are cute!

Tina: Thanks y'all I did tell him I was kinda scared cause I am I never been in love and don't want my hear broken.

Tara: I see where you coming from but it's just a trust thing I know you trust him so you shouldn't have nothing to worry about and you know Trevor a good guy.

Tina: Yeah you right and always have God in y'all relationship just saying.

Tasha: Yeah you right you right!

TaMiyah: We all falling in Love damn how beautiful is this 😂!